Reviews for Yearning for the Life of Leisure
kaitlyn.baiarrio chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
WHERE'S THE NEXT DANG CHAPTER OF THIS!?
FrostedWaffle chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
Excellent story, I wish I had found it back when you were updating though! Major loss. I love this pairing and how you display the characters' emotions. If you ever start this up again I'll be sure to keep reading.
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
i love it
Royal Blue Alchemist chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
Aww, poor Rolf.

Haha, Elmo kids. XD
Tis meeeee chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
N~ I love this story, you know~ Rolf and Kevin~ They are one of my favorite pairings... Despite my love of Edd. XD RolfKevinftw.
Persephone Zekk chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
So, Kevin is bisexual? That is totally awesome.
Persephone Zekk chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
Wow. It's not bad. Just tighten the gap between the meeting in the locker room and the football practice.
Persephone Zekk chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
Poor Rolf... he fell for Kevin. Wow... and Kevin doesn't strike me as say... this ought to be interesting.
Persephone Zekk chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Very cute. This pairing really doesn't get that much attention. I did believe that Kevin had orange hair before you made his hair black, but it isn't a problem with me. You did a very good job.
I dont give chapter 4 . 12/10/2008
Cant wait for an update] I really hope you write more Rolf/Kevin just got in to the paring]
fujyoshi8059 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
can u do more of kevin/rolf? after reading ur fan fic, i totally like this couple! plz!
rp1792 chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
omg I used Happy Song in one of my EEnE videos! XD For Ed of course. Nice fic! ROLF/KEVIN FTW! XD
MadeUpFigment chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
This seems pretty good so far. I like how akward everything is and the pairing itself. This seems pretty well written to me (and this is coming from somone who's standards are getting high). One thing I wanted to comment on:

"Well, it's not too late. Never too late..." I thought you were listening to "Never too late" by Three Days Grace when I read that. No reason for saying that besides the fact I'm very bored :P

Keep up the good work.

-A crappy reviewer
StrawberryTenTen chapter 3 . 5/8/2007
will you PLEASE update?the waiting is killing me on the inside!even though I'm ALREADY pretty dead on the inside...
BoredYaoiFangirl chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
XD Omg... I never seriously thought they'd have anything like this. But then again *I* thought about it, so of course they'd come up w/ it lol So cute. Love to read more XD Hoefully I'll se ya at the next chappie!