Reviews for Sympathy for a Girl
drippinghoney chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Lol, that last sentence was perfect! Thanks for the read~
Shinigami chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
So how long will it take for Yagyuu to figure out that Niou claimed him as his? Or will Ryoma have to ask Yagyuu how and why are they dating? If everyone knows, then I'm betting that Seigaku and everyone else knows about those two... Ryoma and Akaya are the only ones more likely to ask Yagyuu point blank...Since they are way too blunt and don't care who they offend in the process...
Susan009 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
One of my favorite pairings. I wouldn't mind seeing this redone mainly from Niou's point of view. I wonder how he found out about the girl. Can't image being the person who told him about the girl confessing to Yagyuu? It would also be interesting to see what the rest of the team thinks about the events.
Minnie Mouse chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Great fic. I wonder how long it will take Yagyuu to figure it out. Keep writing.
twilightpath chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
That last line made me fall off my chair (it's rolling, mind you) and spill my water over the floor. Huh. Niou, Niou, Niou, WHY are you so mean to the girl? Huh? HUH?
My Dad is Mr.Clean chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
YAY! PLATINUM PAIR XDD

nice fic loved it :D
ketchupblood chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
"He was just waiting for the other boy to figure it out."

I burst out laughing right here and my sister told me to shut up. / I loved this fic. That poor girl. xPP Not really, though. EVERYONE knows that Yagyuu belongs to Niou. EVERYONE!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Nice!
Juventina2509 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Wonderful! *.* I love it! Great fic
critic chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
My favorite part was the ending; great story!
Kitsui chapter 1 . 10/17/2006