Reviews for Risa
Sargon Dorsai chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Wow, that is an interesting story you have there and one that I can completely see happening. It is sad when we let our emotions take over and let them endanger those around us. The stereo type Akane has always had a volatile temper and it would not have mellowed just because she got married. A divorce was inevitable between her and Ranma. Seeing the relationship from the view of a child who was seperated them is a refreshing look at the Ranmaverse. It was nice to see that Ranma never gave up on her as well. Glad that you decided to continue this story as well. I'm going to go read the next section now.
Jen Tai Yaung chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
) Very touching.

I also like the sequel, but this is better!

-ja
NemesisZero chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
good stuff, and very believable relationship with these two.
Foxboy chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
Hmmm... if it were in America, a case could be made against Ranma for endangerment. He has former fiancees who aren't too stable, a lecherous old pervert on his tail, and an uncanny knack for getting into dangerous situations. Thus, the order disallowing him visitation... I don't know how it's handled in Japan, either...

An interesting take on the mythos, but a bit of an Akane-bashing fest... still good, though! ;)
Amberion chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
I tend to agree with Ghost In The Machine. It doesn't really make sense that Ranma would be separated from Risa, even if both parents were fighting. It's obvious that Ranma was never physically violent to either of them, and seems to genuinely care about Risa. We see next to nothing about Akane, except that she hit Ranma. Again, there's no indication that she ever even THOUGHT about hitting Risa. Also there's the question about how exactly this got into court in the first place. Usually, situations like this go into court when a concerned relative gets involved and wants to remove the child from such a situation. It is inferred that it was, in fact, a neighbor or passer-by who got involved. Very odd.
Tora Tigress chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
SWEET
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
One wonders what Akane has been up to. Other than what appears to be excessive arbitrariness on the part of

the courts, this is a good story. I'm not sure how they do it in Japan, but stateside, most children can choose

which parent they want to live with at the age of 12 and have a court officer who is (theoretically) looking out

for the best interest of the child. If Akane was beating Ranma that is sufficent cause to keep her away from

Akane, but there doesn't seem to be sufficient cause to keep her away from Ranma.
IMJack chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
A good one-shot, sweet ending. I'd like to see where this can go, if you're willing to build upon it.
Sailor Starly chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
Ohhhhhhh, this is sooo sweeeet! please continue this soon!