Reviews for Diaries of A Broken Man
I'm confused
sunita92 chapter 3 . 3/19
Cute!
sunita92 chapter 2 . 3/19
Yeah I don't see a connection between the first 2 chapters. Can't wait to see the plot.
sunita92 chapter 1 . 3/19
Wait I'm confused. She said yes to?
Tarawiel chapter 82 . 10/15/2016
I can't believe you added those lyrics! I'm a puddle of tears now! TnT I just love this fic and your writing so much... dammit... I'd give you sooo many cookies if I could... (orange sherbet oreo's... like, specially made for you...) those and a big, nice bottle of black label Chivas Regal (really good stuff...with a huge chunk of ice...ahhh...)
Tarawiel chapter 81 . 10/15/2016
I'm so addicted to this fic...been reading non stop. For some reason, this one chapter made me cry though u.u it's so beautiful and also sad to see them getting old!
anushkagautam90 chapter 37 . 8/6/2016
OH GAWWD...i am laughing my fucking ass off here...i cant even think that cloud our CLOUD can actually thinks ol of that stupid things and confuses himself...seriously dude cloud cant even say more than one or two words but this...this is priceless...m actually imagining his reaction on each and every single word he said or thinked...mind blowing
dirtdiver60 chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Hey ! I knew that could be a quite old story, but since 2012 I read it, and quite before too when a friend was giving it to me with translate ! Just so real, i'm a pretty ENORMOUS fan of Final Fantasy 7 since i was 5. Seriously men, your story is just wonderful !
Darth Nihilion chapter 56 . 5/8/2016
Damn this is so good I'm glad there are another 30 chapters to read
ff fanatic chapter 49 . 4/12/2016
OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS IS FUNNY! IVE READ A LOT OF FANFICS, BUT I HAVE NEVER EVER LAUGHED LIKE THIS. THIS IS HANDS DOWN THE FUNNIEST THING ON EARTH.
Guest chapter 81 . 4/28/2015
Y u no yuffie and Vincent?
MagatsuIza chapter 51 . 3/27/2015
That kid is a total ASSHOLE SON OF A BITCH AND NEED TO BE KILLED.
TOWTWUKER chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
were they dirty or clean panties?
This Guy 9 chapter 82 . 3/25/2014
This was a truly amazing story, it is rare for me to find a story that stretches on into the six digit word counts that I can continue to read from start to finish without my poor attention span burning out on it. I think it's also safe for me to say that I've never been so entertained by a story that is as long as this without it being, at least in a significant part, serious, but the mostly humorous way this story is told really helped me keep my interest in it.
joseph.m.green.7 chapter 82 . 3/1/2014
That really was an awesome story
2,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »