Reviews for Diaries of A Broken Man
Y u no yuffie and Vincent?
MagatsuIza chapter 51 . 3/27
That kid is a total ASSHOLE SON OF A BITCH AND NEED TO BE KILLED.
TOWTWUKER chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
were they dirty or clean panties?
This Guy 9 chapter 82 . 3/25/2014
This was a truly amazing story, it is rare for me to find a story that stretches on into the six digit word counts that I can continue to read from start to finish without my poor attention span burning out on it. I think it's also safe for me to say that I've never been so entertained by a story that is as long as this without it being, at least in a significant part, serious, but the mostly humorous way this story is told really helped me keep my interest in it.
joseph.m.green.7 chapter 82 . 3/1/2014
That really was an awesome story
joseph.m.green.7 chapter 57 . 2/28/2014
What a wonderful story this it gets more interesting with each passing chapter
Adolis chapter 82 . 12/29/2013
This..this is just beautiful. I clapped uncontrollably from my empty house when I finished reading it. It's just beautiful. Thank you so much for giving this wonderful end to your hilariously life capturing story.
Adolis chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
HAH! THAT'S HILARIOUS!
Atomic Works chapter 82 . 12/19/2013
Great story it really is "the ultimate CloTi epic."
Anonymous.Mysterious.Forever chapter 82 . 10/29/2013
Almost cried at the end.
I'm serious you should put this as both romance and humor. I laughed so many times reading this story. Hilarious!
I really loved it! (My final message)
Teici chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
Loving
Guest chapter 30 . 6/30/2013
"I can see the newspaper now:

Hero choked to death by over excited ninja performing the ancient ways of the ninja: the death squeeze. Friends say they thought it was a hug. Turns out, the conniving little ninja was actually an assassin…so conniving, she didn't even realize she was an assassin."

My god that is so perfect, so freaking perfect it took me forever to stop laughing
greicee chapter 82 . 6/26/2013
WOW! this fic is AMAZING ... ,! it's so funny ... love the plot ... every chapter makes me laugh ... just that the last chapter ... makes me sad ... but then again this is PERFECT ...

WOW!
annonie chapter 20 . 5/30/2013
Mother Cloud. Why not? I bet he still has that dress.
anonnie chapter 19 . 5/30/2013
Brothers! Reno, so insightful.
2,014 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »