Reviews for Diaries of A Broken Man
green-jedi chapter 82 . 12/15/2017
Thank you for writing this funny, sweet story. I really enjoyed following Cloud and Tifa through their relationship.
xaeroxiii chapter 82 . 12/11/2017
OMG this is soooooo good. I'm so glad i've read this fic. I'd even go so far as considering this CANON. I love this story damn... I can't find the words to express how great a read this was. Man was the last few chapters heart-breaking to read. I understand the concept of aging and death, but reading characters you've grown to love age, move on, settle down, have kids and eventually die is such a bittersweet feeling.

This was an amazing journey. I especially love how Cloud and Tifa confronted their past together. That journey to Nibelheim and the ride in the Gold Saucer before the wedding was an amazing read.

A very well done to you dear author. I look forward to reading more of your fics.
Sakom Raiya chapter 82 . 10/13/2017
I do not know if you get to read it but I need to get this out of my chest,

Your story was the second best I've seen in all the time I've been here in fanfiction. And getting a compliment from me is not easy.

I laughed like I had never done it, I felt alive.

And right now, I'm having a nervous breakdown. I do not know if I should cry or be happy.

Why?

Simple, the end.

Chapter 82 ... It's strange, I've accepted that death is inevitable but that does not mean I like it. I like this chapter but I do not know how to feel.
In the span of 74 chapters we saw Cloud live. Cloud met love, married Tifa and had a family. The epilogs are great, but they are a double-edged sword. 75-81 showed the passage of time, happiness was present. But 82 ...
To make it short, knowing that Barret died was a hard blow and then seeing that Cloud had the days counted was ... I do not know ...

To see people so strong at the mercy of death is sad. I do not know.
Yeah ... My grammar is horrible. I'm crying, okay XDD

I will never regret reading -Diaries of A Broken Man-.
Thanks for writing it. I will be eternally grateful.
Nat chapter 82 . 7/20/2017
OMG. I CRIED. THIS WAS THE BEST THING EVER
sunita92 chapter 4 . 3/19/2017
I'm confused
sunita92 chapter 3 . 3/19/2017
Cute!
sunita92 chapter 2 . 3/19/2017
Yeah I don't see a connection between the first 2 chapters. Can't wait to see the plot.
sunita92 chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
Wait I'm confused. She said yes to?
Tarawiel chapter 82 . 10/15/2016
I can't believe you added those lyrics! I'm a puddle of tears now! TnT I just love this fic and your writing so much... dammit... I'd give you sooo many cookies if I could... (orange sherbet oreo's... like, specially made for you...) those and a big, nice bottle of black label Chivas Regal (really good stuff...with a huge chunk of ice...ahhh...)
Tarawiel chapter 81 . 10/15/2016
I'm so addicted to this fic...been reading non stop. For some reason, this one chapter made me cry though u.u it's so beautiful and also sad to see them getting old!
anushkagautam90 chapter 37 . 8/6/2016
OH GAWWD...i am laughing my fucking ass off here...i cant even think that cloud our CLOUD can actually thinks ol of that stupid things and confuses himself...seriously dude cloud cant even say more than one or two words but this...this is priceless...m actually imagining his reaction on each and every single word he said or thinked...mind blowing
dirtdiver60 chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Hey ! I knew that could be a quite old story, but since 2012 I read it, and quite before too when a friend was giving it to me with translate ! Just so real, i'm a pretty ENORMOUS fan of Final Fantasy 7 since i was 5. Seriously men, your story is just wonderful !
Darth Nihilion chapter 56 . 5/8/2016
Damn this is so good I'm glad there are another 30 chapters to read
ff fanatic chapter 49 . 4/12/2016
OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS IS FUNNY! IVE READ A LOT OF FANFICS, BUT I HAVE NEVER EVER LAUGHED LIKE THIS. THIS IS HANDS DOWN THE FUNNIEST THING ON EARTH.
Guest chapter 81 . 4/28/2015
Y u no yuffie and Vincent?
2,028 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »