Reviews for The Sand Siblings Journal
Sylvi Omaki chapter 5 . 6/25
Shikamaru's crazy day quote was hilarious
Twin4'soldaccounthackedtoomuch chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
I like the story, but you're using the word "O" wrong. I think you mean "oh".
xThe Dark Ravenx chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Alright...
This is a good idea, but the story needs A LOT of work.
Speech needs to be indented, and you should use " " for speech, ex. "Hey Gaara what's up?", you can use ' ' for thought or just plain italics but quotations are for taking and if you have them around something then someone is saying it.
The characters are very out of character, which makes the story a little unbelievable and your word choice is rather poor, you could use stronger and different words instead of just saying the same thing over and over.
This is also rushed, if you made the story a little slower and used description it would be more engaging... besides that it is a good idea.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
LOL. You had me laughing through the whole thing! Oh and good luck on the collab with Slayers64 who is also my best friend.
Cheeto-ScorpioDimagram chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
Kid Al chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
cool
XeroRami chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
Chihiro-chan,

That was fun! A light story of the Sand Siblings and their private lives.

I wonder though, how did Shikamaru make it to Suna on the same day as he was called. Is this an inconsistancy? Are Suna and Konoha nearer in your AU? Do the sand siblings live in Konoha?

/XeroRami
Daowg chapter 4 . 12/12/2006
Great story! Freakin' awesome.
Exclamation mark and co chapter 6 . 11/28/2006
The gaara cooking and food blowing up part was vair, vair funny!
Karichi chapter 6 . 11/9/2006
we - haha lol rofl haha I LOVED IT IT WAS SO GREAT! I LOVE GAARA SO MUCK SHE SO KAWAII! *and i love naruto aswell* this story rock it showed a side of Gaara no-one sees on tv so supper job! loved it adds to fave! Yeay Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro! lol especialy Gaara...oh and gaara please dont ever try to cook again unles im there to help and watch ok kawaiie *cutie* ~nya~0
Shadow Fox777 chapter 6 . 10/18/2006
Funny. Gaara a bit OOC but still FUUNY!