Reviews for Brownie Points
Mariklover222 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
dragonlady222 chapter 18 . 12/1/2007
Funny chapter. I miss the bird though and kaiba.
dragonlady222 chapter 17 . 9/22/2007
Funny chapter. Poor Seto. Why wasn't Fluffy in this chapter? This is so hilarious.
KAIRU chapter 16 . 8/8/2007
these are so cool im glad keep goin _
kule chapter 11 . 8/8/2007
berry219 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Ne, ne? If children taste like chicken and chiken taste like macaroni - does that mean chidren taste like macaroni too? Hn, whatever - funny story!
Chrissy knows where you live chapter 16 . 6/12/2007
Lawlz. Aww. I didn't read half of it, but that half I did read was funny. I just felt like commenting.
dragonlady222 chapter 16 . 6/12/2007
This is so funny. Kaiba keeps getting more and more insane. Do you think marik might be contagious? Good chapter.
pixie-sticks-rock chapter 15 . 4/13/2007
I absolutely adored this! It was so funny!

I hope you update soon!

Kudos if you can guess who this is. _~
Tuckers-Ghostly-Girl-xD chapter 15 . 3/17/2007
People always think that Marik's hair is natural, but they've never seen him get ready in the morning. This one time, I accidently found him in the bathroom, and stepped on a can. I looked up at Marik and he was using hairspray.

"Cheater!" I yelled. At least Yugi's crack inspired hairstyle doesn't require twelve cans of hairspray. Or does it...? Oh crap, I don't want to imagine what he does in the morning. What if he ran out of hairspray?

OMG! XD That's great. Heehe... I loved these. Oo He sold the school for a nickle and three pennys? Why can't I get that lucky? *ponders*
silhouettedgirl chapter 15 . 3/16/2007
OMG! Your laptop! Great chapter, even if it wasnt you, credit to all. Its Kaitlin, only not anonymous!
shadowed ambience chapter 15 . 3/16/2007
Aw, you kept all of them! 'Tis I, the authoress of most of this chapter. ; I liked the spy Marik one, personally ...
dragonlady222 chapter 15 . 3/16/2007
This was very cute. I loved those. Was the double entendre intentional on the underwear on ebay?

Sorry about your laptop. I was wondering what happened to you.
dragonlady222 chapter 14 . 2/6/2007
That was really funny. Kaiba needs some rest or something he is getting even more psycho.
Nara Ocult chapter 14 . 2/5/2007
I liked the convention with the six Setos, but I thought you could have taken the concept further. I had to laugh at the thought of a Flamingo dressed as Robin though!