Reviews for Hindsight
Saissa chapter 11 . 5/10
This was WONDERFUL!

I love Severus and Harry stories where Sev steps in as loco parentis!
Saissa chapter 9 . 5/10
How can the school be buzzing about Professor Lupin being back, when this is Harry's first year and in canon, Lupin doesnt start teaching until Harrys 3rd year?

Unless Lupin had previously taught before Harry arrived, and which is NOT mentioned in canon?
Besides, I thought that his furry little problem actually prevented that?
Netchka3 chapter 11 . 5/2
Great story! I love it! I like this Snape.
A much better person.
dianaanne chapter 8 . 4/24
How about Remus?
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 4/18
Great ending! Too bad for Draco; but maybe he'll grow up wiser this time around.

And Snape is still around and Albus pretty much isn't. Gee, darn (sarcasm).
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 11 . 4/17
This is great
lunaatje123 chapter 11 . 4/10
Thank you for the story! It was an interesting take on the time travel premise that's been done so often already. I liked the way you changed things and while the overall plot and some points in the story were ones that are used quite often in HP fanfics (though perhaps not in the same combinations or exact same way), several other things in the story were quite refreshing since I hadn't encountered them before or you gave them your own spin.
dianaanne chapter 11 . 4/5
Very interesting!
Selande chapter 11 . 2/9
Enjoyable story! I love time travel fics and Severous being the one to go back is so great to see. This is only the second fic that I've read that he has gone back in.

Very fun and I really liked it from Sev's POV.
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 11 . 1/24
I love this story. I was hoping it would have been longer but all so with Harry & Severus being a couple in the end. Keep up the excellent writing.
GuidingHand chapter 11 . 1/15
Well, I thourghly enjoyed the story and apparently for a second time! I didn't realize I'd read it before until Helga,s spa day! It's a memorable image. :)
GuidingHand chapter 7 . 1/14
I really liked that the Birthday pranks related to Sirius's habits that Harry wanted changed.
Reader chapter 11 . 1/5
Huh, I like this story ... It makes sense, has a good plot, has added details that are pretty interesting, etc.
Among of the multitude of Snape-the-Time-Traveler fics, this turns out to be one of my favorites :)
pinks99 chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Great graveyard scene!
pinks99 chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
I hope Lockhart gets sacked in some dramatic way.
1,099 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »