Reviews for Hindsight
azulkan2 chapter 11 . 9/10
Great story. Well done.
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 8/25
Why do I get the picture in my head of Harry riding across the school grounds on the Basilisk's head whooping in joy? Nicely written.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 8/25
Snape needs to learn to factor in the Potter Effect to his plans.
GatorLHA2 chapter 11 . 8/23
Wonderful story, few if any errors, and the one's that existed did not detract from the telling of the story. The cliffies were well done,

Bene Factum
Maddie chapter 11 . 8/21
Wonderful story! It made me really happy! _
delia cerrano chapter 11 . 8/19
A delightful story! Enjoyed the re-doing of history and the tart and snarky Sirius and Severus interacting for Harry's benefit with Remus as a sort of referee. And the endearing and brilliantly kind Harry! Well just perfevt.
Pern chapter 11 . 8/16
Great story. I enjoyed it to the end. Thanks for sharing.
ellieharrypotter chapter 11 . 8/4
this story is amazing! I've read it twice and loved it both times. I think you did a great time portraying Severus even if he is much ooc, but that's necessary for your splendid snape :)
I liked the way you characterized, especially Snape and Harry.
HPMARIE chapter 1 . 7/23
love the story!
thebetawholived chapter 10 . 7/12
This is a delightfully confused melange of twisted truth, half-truth, misinformation and fortuitous timing. It's not meant as a parody or crack-fic, but I had a good laugh over it.

I just wish Harry cast the same spell on Dumbledore.
thebetawholived chapter 9 . 7/12
Don't do it, Harry!
thebetawholived chapter 8 . 7/12
First I like Snape much better, and now I like Binns much better!
thebetawholived chapter 4 . 7/11
Made them listen! Yeah! I'm enjoying this story.
thebetawholived chapter 3 . 7/11
Interesting to meet a Snape I could almost like. In this story, he does seem to be a true friend to . . . well . . . you'll have to read it.
1,130 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »