Reviews for Hindsight
Great story! I've read several where Snape goes back with info to correct the timeline, but this was very enjoyable because of all the light touches of humour. I really liked your harry too. Thanks for sharing it.
kv chapter 11 . 9/30
I enjoyed this much! Thank you!
Angelfirenze chapter 11 . 9/2
Wow, this was jarring. The problems with the grammar and punctuation turn an interesting plot point for a spell or so during enough during a chapter, followed by character assassination and madness. I'm not even certain what to think about the oddity of the Founders suddenly popping up.

I have read better endings, but the beginning was much more enjoyable while it lasted. I really wish you hadn't written Dumbledore having more of a personality disorder than the background from his original plot. It really ruined the end, unfortunately, even worse than when everything began to wind down. You could have done better, to be frank.
Angelfirenze chapter 10 . 9/2
What the hell? This went from a bit well but kind of confusing, to absolutely spine-tingling, to oh-hey-Dumbledore's-just as-evil-and-psychotic-as-Voldemort-have-fun-with-that! I feel like I have whiplash and Dumbledore's behavior - the way you write it, here - was absolutely sociopathic. It took me right out of the story, which I was NOT enjoying by then.

I'm worried about what's coming and the curiosity is keeping me reading, which isn't a compliment, honestly. That felt like psychological whiplash and completely out of character for Dumbledore after he started terrorizing Harry; which is really a pity because this was so interesting up until now. Ugh.
Ashaisha chapter 11 . 6/18
Thank you for this beautiful story. I loved your characters and the story.
Nanew04 chapter 11 . 6/17
I love this story over all... my hope would be for a continuation.. I enjoy rereading it when I have time and its one of my go-to story when I am relaxing thank you very much.
Ame's world chapter 11 . 6/15
A wonderfulistic fanfic !
A real pleasure to read you !
Thanks a lot !
paula chapter 1 . 5/19
enjoyingthisstorythanksforwritingit
LAB1 chapter 11 . 5/3
Awe, I love this Snape! Fantastic story! Very enjoyable! I'm glad Hiss was recovered and safe in the end!
I love this story, on my umteenth reread now, and would have loved more, but everything would have been completely AU - which is fine, but hard to keep "realistic" with the series. Perhaps show Harry growing up, having girl problems, maybe having to deal with DE kids as time goes on, etc. Still and all, this is a fine story.
LOVE this story! Would REALLY love to see a Snarry of these two in Harry’s 7th year!
peggy77 chapter 11 . 4/7
Seems like a great place to end it in my opinion. It was a great story!
eNough89 chapter 11 . 3/23
:D Thanks for sharing. A lady friend for Severus would be nice. :D
dhamann7878 chapter 11 . 2/17
Loved this! What a terrific story.
csheila chapter 7 . 2/10
Never resist dropping Lockhart on his ass. I love watching the interactions among the three uncle's. Nice touches with Harry admonishing Sirius (shows his comfort with all 3 of them)
1,241 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »