Reviews for Hindsight
senawario chapter 1 . 12/15
nice; rare for me to like a "good Snape" story but this was pretty good
Really enjoyed the story. Strong writing, keep up the good work
Love2read23 chapter 11 . 11/22
I love when everything is all solved and resolved super quickly. I mean look it's only Harry's second year and ta da! all done. More than that, I really like this version of Severus and Harry. This way Harry is smart and curious and kind. And Severus is more mature and calmer and lives. I love it . Thank you for writing.
Mischief101 chapter 11 . 10/26
Wonderful thank you for sharing your story
reddir chapter 1 . 10/22
I'm rereading this a few years after my first read. I don't recall much so it is as if I am coming at it fresh.

About this chapter, I like how you kept the original Snape acerbic, and also gave a very believable 'non-light' reason for his involvement - to save 'his Slytherins'.
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 1 . 10/14
This is an exciting beginning. Looking forward to what you do with this!
maryanne9 chapter 11 . 9/21
I love this story. When I want a fun, quick read with a smart, but not overly powerful Harry plus a live Sirius; this is a great one to re-read. Well done.
suziq968 chapter 11 . 9/17
This was so fun! I laughed so hard about Binns and the Sirius must pay lines. Thanks.
SaiyaCat chapter 9 . 9/7
Aaawwww
riverrat1 chapter 11 . 8/23
Great story largely because it is a little different to what is out there. I liked the bickering of Severus, Remus and Sirius when they first got together but they finally wised up and figured out that it would be much better to get along. Finally a Fic where Dumbledore isn't the all-knowing benevolent person he is in most stories and actually has some faults.
iadorespike chapter 11 . 8/19
This was very entertaining. I loved Harry as written and I really enjoyed the relationship that he and the recently admonished Severus built together. Good thing that Severus can be so goal-oriented - he had a lot to do and managed it in record time. :)

Thanks so much for sharing!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 11 . 7/25
Fantastic story, I absolutely loved it! Definitely a favorite!
siobhan.22 chapter 11 . 7/19
Great story
Prince Pondincherry chapter 4 . 7/11
Snape menacingly suggesting Harry go loiter in the Entrance Hall was hilarious.
Gina chapter 1 . 7/9
I'm grateful you continued! Now I'm hoping you finished ;-)
1,201 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »