Reviews for Hindsight
Gina chapter 1 . 21h
I'm very glad your were convinced to continue! I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this. Of course it is entirely possible that I've already said this, but it's been so long since I read it that I've forgotten what happened!
Chicky123 chapter 11 . 6/22
This was excellent, I enjoyed it very much. Thank you.
This was a fantastic story! I love how this devolped diferently from canon but also how it required canon to happen first (at least until DH) for it to even be possible. Great job on a great story.

If you’re interested, I am part of a role play site called Sonora Academy of Magic, which is like an American Hogwarts, with all original characters. We’d love to have an author of your caliber join us! If you want to check us out, we’re at: sonora. terragenaonline. net. (no spaces)

Again loved the premise of this story and how you made it work!

-Nathan Xavier
Azure Shine chapter 11 . 6/5
Awwww love this! Happy ending but I think the ending is too plain. This story is just but only need more action scene.
Azure Shine chapter 10 . 6/5
I always hate dumbledore but I pity him now. But I think he deserve it
Harriverse chapter 11 . 6/4
This was a lovely story with a tight plot and satisfying characters. Bravo!
gokuhikaru82 chapter 11 . 4/2
I love this story. Thank you for finishing it and sharing it.
Moi chapter 11 . 2/3
Very cute! If part two started in fifth year or later, it could make a great Snarry romance!
digbygreen chapter 11 . 1/21
Another great story. Please continue writing.
senawario chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
nice; rare for me to like a "good Snape" story but this was pretty good
Guest chapter 11 . 12/9/2017
Really enjoyed the story. Strong writing, keep up the good work
Love2read23 chapter 11 . 11/22/2017
I love when everything is all solved and resolved super quickly. I mean look it's only Harry's second year and ta da! all done. More than that, I really like this version of Severus and Harry. This way Harry is smart and curious and kind. And Severus is more mature and calmer and lives. I love it . Thank you for writing.
Mischief101 chapter 11 . 10/26/2017
Wonderful thank you for sharing your story
reddir chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
I'm rereading this a few years after my first read. I don't recall much so it is as if I am coming at it fresh.

About this chapter, I like how you kept the original Snape acerbic, and also gave a very believable 'non-light' reason for his involvement - to save 'his Slytherins'.
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
This is an exciting beginning. Looking forward to what you do with this!
1,210 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »