Reviews for Hindsight
tricorvus chapter 4 . 4/19
I love this so much, this is the story JKR should have written
tricorvus chapter 3 . 4/19
This is how it should have been! I'm crying!
This is good writing
Rock on!
tricorvus chapter 2 . 4/19
OH MY GAWD! THIS IS GREAT!
Great, I tells ya!
ROCK ON!
bloodyvamp101 chapter 11 . 4/16
Loved this story! I would read a sequel should you be so inclined to write one!
tricorvus chapter 1 . 4/15
Bloody hell, now that's a going back story!
That's how it should be done!
Rock on
Charlie0925 chapter 10 . 4/15
I loved reading this fic! Amazing writing hun, I thoroughly enjoyed it! ;o)
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 11 . 4/6
This was an awesome story. I love how you portrayed Severus. And how he and Harry became close. I think that it was great that he actually listened to his future self and then followed through.
musicfan1346 chapter 11 . 4/5
Love this story! Great job! Finish it in one go.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 11 . 2/21
I would have liked this story had Hiss survived. You violated the unwritten rule of a good story - you don't kill pets. JKR got so many criticisms for killing Hedwig.
atymer chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
Enjoyed reading this story. Loved the pace of the tale. Severus got down to business and readers don't get stuck in speeches and excuses. There is something to be said for the quick tempered potions master. Get the job done, sit back and sip brandy. Way to go Sev! Going on my Fav list, oh and one more thing, Harry is adorable. lol
lovemya2000 chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
:-)
butterflyrain23 chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
I once again find myself liking another story by you. I had read Time to live and Time to Learn and loved them both and then decided to read more of yours as well. This is very different and I love seeing Snape there for Harry I always found it such a shame that he had to hate him so much in the books. I look forward to reading the rest of your stories and any future ones you write!
Diddleymaz chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
An amusing and enjoyable romp through the Snape travels through time to set things right genre.
Debate4life chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
Is it weird I feel kind of sorry for Draco? Hiss and Harry are fun to read, and I enjoyed your plot.
Erisah Mae chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
This might be one of my favourite "future knowledge" fixits I've read in ages. I found it quite credible and surprisingly fluffy all things considered. Amazing how much Snape acting like a human being can act as a good lynchpin.
Nice one.