Reviews for Hindsight
WeisseHex chapter 11 . 5/2
I liked this story very much, good job!
Brilliant thanks for writing
Okay...I stumbled upon this fic via someone else's faves (which is how I find most of my reading material these days), and I will admit to being on the fence after the first chapter, but I am SO glad that I decided to keep reading. You had me in stitches so many times, and I was not expecting to laugh so hard at such random intervals! Snape menacingly telling Harry to loiter in the entrance hall; the level of snark between Sirius, Remus, and Snape; Harry's casual annihilation of the horcruxes; Minnie swearing in front of students; the professors coming together for the dueling club...it was fantastic!

And the final confrontation was also refreshingly different. No graveyard rehash, for a change. (Not that there's anything wrong with a good dramatic graveyard scene, but really, I have just read so many of them.) I even had a nanosecond of sympathy for Lucius Malfoy. He was an evil git almost to the end, and practically a walking cautionary tale when it comes to reaping what you've sown, but damn. Him telling Draco to run was a surprise hit to the feels.

Overall, I would have liked it if some of the scenes had been a little more fleshed out, but the humor was spot on and really helped keep me engaged. And I really liked that the whole thing was limited to Snape's perspective. I don't read a lot of Snape POVs, or at least not when his is the only POV, so this was fun. I'll definitely be back for future reads!
guest chapter 11 . 11/25/2021
guest 24nov0225-
Very satisfying indeed. Snape and Harry were both portrayed beautifully and the plot realized just as well. What's more, it's always delightful to see Dumbledore ruined by his own hubris. There were many fine touches, and I enjoyed every one.

BTW, yours is the only fic I've seen that had Black cleared via Veritaserum. Rowling and all other ficcers left him rotting in Grimmauld Place until he died or, in some fics, Pettigrew was captured. Kudos to you!
guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2021
Looks like a great ride in store. I probably won't review always - slows down the reading too mush - but I expect to enjoy this very much. Your 'When Hell Froze Over' was incomparable!
Gina chapter 11 . 11/20/2021
Thank you! Of course I'd love more but don't seem to be able to write the middle of a story.

I'm looking forward to reading what else you write/you've written.
Gina chapter 1 . 11/20/2021
Thank you to all who convinced you to continue!
flight9 chapter 11 . 11/12/2021
Very cool story!
lunaz chapter 11 . 10/24/2021
I enjoyed this very much. Thank you.
nightpurr1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2021
OMGoodness! This story was great. Not only the story plot but the humor you included. I believe I had read this before sometime ago but it's worth committing on again. I really needed the humor today. I want to say " Thanks for the Entertainment".
jltavare chapter 11 . 9/6/2021
Loved this story!
Celticowl chapter 11 . 8/9/2021
a wonderful story, thank you for writing it
Steve-Arkarian chapter 11 . 8/3/2021
Absolutely love this story! The only snare in this chapter, besides wanting more of course, was mentioning that Skeeter caught the Crouches because you had already mentioned she had done so in a previous chapter.
Periain chapter 1 . 6/30/2021
One of the best Snape fics I've ever read! I love your characterisation of him, and how you took the Super!Harry trope and made it seem so natural and unpretentious. Thank you for this, and I wish you would write more. I love your style.
splodee chapter 11 . 6/4/2021
This was an excellent read; really enjoyable.
1,322 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »