Reviews for Hindsight
Aryax chapter 11 . 7/12
What an amazing story, it very brief, but that just makes it more enjoyable. However, what I liked best is the fact that you managed to keep Harry a child, which is what he should have been. Thank you for writing this!
tlw13 chapter 11 . 7/9
I enjoyed this fic a lot.
B.Squared chapter 4 . 7/6
DON'T THINK I DIDN'T CATCH THAT CHAPTER TITLE PUN. (It was absolutely amazing tbh)

Also, I love how this is how it actually could have been if snape was a little less pigheaded
Books85 chapter 11 . 7/2
This is definitely one of my favorite Loralee stories, right up there with The Weasley Plot. Of course, I haven't read all of them... yet.

As always, thank you for sharing your work.
Books85 chapter 9 . 7/2
I like your kinder, gentler Severus Snape. Unfortunately he is really ooc. I wish canon Snape was not such a total berk.

As always a well thought-out story with interesting twists.

Thank you.
Books85 chapter 4 . 7/2
Well done. (Both you and your characters who hit Albus over the head with the truth.) A lot of vicarious satisfaction is produced when fans who have wished that they could give that old man a 'dope slap' get to read it in your story.

Thank you!
Books85 chapter 2 . 7/2
Word Nerd again:

discrete: individually separate and distinct.

discreet: careful and circumspect in ones words or actions. (As Poppy must be to scan Quirrel to see why he's acting strange... if it worked.)

Liking this story, too! Thank you.
MargaritaS chapter 11 . 6/19
oh man i wish there was more, i loved your harry in this one :)
mkoepp63026 chapter 11 . 6/9
Love this story! One of my favorites.
joniskpelare chapter 11 . 6/4
So awesome.
E-Vector chapter 11 . 6/2
This fic is so much fun! I think it has a few weak points; the dialogue is too fast-paced. But I really enjoyed Harry, Remus, Severus and Sirius working together, and the fact that Neville didn't get left out this time. I'm convinced by your version of Dumbledore; in my head he wouldn't act that quickly, but as he's basically in control for all of canon, it's really hard to say what he'd do when he loses control. Also, LOL at everyone looking at Snape as he is so obviously "that kind of paranoid bugger".

I'm a little confused: did Harry in fact die and come back? If so, how was that done without Voldemort binding his blood? Or did the Avada Kedavra just graze the Horcrux somehow? Or was he really never a Horcrux in the first place?
angeltrin1 chapter 11 . 5/26
I LOVE Severus, Remus and Sirius fighting and then actually getting along. I love the way Harry and Severus interact and how it was MY Professor. This was a very cute, surprisingly sweet story. Thank you for sharing your imagination with the rest of us! Would love to read a sequel or more chapters.
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 11 . 5/19
A brilliant story that I've thoroughly enjoyed reading.
Debby Bacellar chapter 1 . 5/2