Reviews for Hindsight
flower pot girl chapter 11 . 10/16
A brilliant story, well paced with plenty of action, but also time for reflection and the development of relationships.
I loved Snape’s thoughts, especially when he was hoodwinking someone, and the way he didn’t see his own growing affection for Harry.
nightpurr1 chapter 11 . 9/25
A great story!
leahk80 chapter 11 . 9/7
Nicely done!
mcgaughydd chapter 11 . 8/9
Awesome story!
Fenris Jin chapter 11 . 8/4
This was such a fun, lighthearted read. It's nice to see Severus loosen up a bit. Thanks for sharing!
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 11 . 7/24
Enjoyed the story thanks!
GenieM chapter 10 . 7/22
Nicely done! (could not post on last chapter)
GenieM chapter 1 . 7/22
I am glad you continued this. I love a redemed, snarky Snape. This is the second time reading this story. Excellent writing!
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 11 . 7/21
This was an absolute delight! Harry is too fun. Lol! And the banter and pranks are brilliant. Wonderful!
I’d love to read a Snarry continuation of this! This version of Severus and this version of Harry – once he grows up a bit, of course – would be great together!
Xyil chapter 1 . 6/4
This was recommended to me, because I was looking for a story in which Snape grows up.

I am trying to give it a chance, but holy shit, first chapter and you have already gotten so much so wrong.

Harry Potter was never a true Parselmouth, the horcrux in him gave him the ability and it was gone as soon as Voldemort defeated himself. He was not cunning or clever either, or very intelligent or interested.

I get that people want to idolize their childhood hero, but at least make it a little more subtle.
ohhhdear chapter 11 . 5/4
I really enjoy a redeemable Snape story...heavens, I make him sound like S
kimjo2 chapter 11 . 4/20
What a delightful romp! I do wish he'd done the spell on Dumbledork, though. Thanks so much
FFFudgeUp chapter 11 . 4/8
Great story. Love your Snape. Thanks for sharing.
GenieM chapter 11 . 3/18