Reviews for Hindsight
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 11 . 8/6
Lmaooo. Snape realizing Harry’s been talking to the Founders of Hogwarts is hilarious. Love that Salazar is misunderstood. Though how does it explain the Chamber of Secrets? It’s his Chamber, therefore it’s his basilisk. Love that Harry calls Rowena “Lady ‘Wena.” Lol. And Helga having a spa day with Cleopatra is hilarious. So Madam Bones has already offered Harry a place in the Aurors Corps. Nice. Now Harry has tow job offerings. Once as a curse breaker and another as an Auror. This was a fantastic fic! Even if I didn’t agree with how OC Dumbledore was. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 10 . 8/6
I don’t like how Dumbledore is OC here. I’m glad Harry’s okay. So Draco’s okay too? Was Voldemort going to take over Draco’s body? But he already had another body he was inhabiting. So are all of the other Horcruxes gone? Harry is a Horcrux by the way, but that doesn’t make him dangerous. I hope Hiss is okay. Glad Harry vouched for Snape. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 9 . 8/6
Damn. Love that Snape likes hanging out with Remus and Sirius. And the dueling club is great. Love that Lockhart got knocked out. And Snape saying he’d recommend Remus for a full time position if not for his werewolf problem is nice. I hope we see Remus and Tonks together! I love that! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 8 . 8/6
Lmaooo. This was great. Snape laughing was awesome! So Binns is fine. Maybe Remus can be the new history professor. Wonder what Dumbledore will tell the school. So Lucius knows Snape has turned. That isn’t good. Wonder if Draco will make the Slytherin Quidditch house team. Interesting that you made Flint not want to have Draco on the team. Higgs was a Seventh Year though so he should be gone. Love that Snape was a sided that McGonagall swore. Lol. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 7 . 8/6
Harry doesn’t want to kill the basilisk? Well too bad! Lol. Love Harry pranking Sirius. And Neville, you can call Sirius, Sirius, and not Lord Black. I’m glad Sirius told Harry he’ll never hurt him.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 6 . 8/6
Well. This is interesting. Bow Sirius and Remus know about Snape knowing the future. But still, Snape is dumb if he can’t deduce that the other Horcruxes would’ve been destroyed by basilisk venom. Love that Harry wants to research. Snape pranking Sirius was great. And Snape would be calling Lily, Lily, not Evans. Also, why didn’t he tell Harry he was best friends with Lily? And James loved Lily the moment he set eyes on her so he would never have gone off to kiss some other girl in a broom closest. Love that Lily pranked him by giving him an impotence potion that Sirius accidentally drank. And the marauders and Snape never got along in school. Love that plans Sirius, Remus, and Snape are making. So Kreacher died and Tizzy is the new house elf. Harry seeming disappointed about no torture Chamber was amusing. Lol. At least they’re cleaning Grimmauld Place now and so the Weasley’s don’t have to do it in Harry’s Fifth Year. Lol. Love that Harry hates when the three of the fight. Great chapter. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 5 . 8/6
So you’ve changed how to destroy Horcruxes. I forgot to say, but in the second chapter when Snape was trying to figure out how to destroy Horcruxes, he was kinda dumb. If Harry already destroyed a Horcrux using basilisk venom, then one could deduce that using basilisk venom would destroy the other Horcruxes. Duh. Lol. I’m surprised Harry was so good with his wand. He’s still eleven. I really hope this isn’t an powerful Harry fic to the point where it’s just annoying.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 4 . 8/6
Awww. I love that while Sirius has custody of Harry, Harry still likes Snape. Many fics have Snape get custody of Harry, and while I enjoy that, it’s rare to find fics where Sirius gets custody of Harry and Harry and Snape still have a friendship. Did Snape pick up Harry? If Dumbledore wants Harry to spend some time at the Dursley’s maybe he should TELL Harry why the wards matter so much. He can’t keep keeping secrets. I love Dumbledore, but he needs to tell Sirius, remus, McGonagall, and even Snape why the wards matter so much. Love that Snape sneakily got Harry to see Sirius in the Entrance Hall. And Harry hugged Snape! Twice! Love that Sirius did that ritual at Gringotts. Harry thinking The Boy Who Lived title is stupid is funny. Great chapter. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 3 . 8/6
Love that Harry and Snape have struck up a friendship. So Hiss isn’t the snakes name? That’s just what everyone hears? I hope we see more of the golden trio. So is it still Harry’s First Year? Where had everyone been when Harry had still been at Hogwarts? Ron stayed at Hogwarts for Christmas.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 2 . 8/6
Last chapter, you said Snape was from ten years from now. Impossible. It’s only been 6 years since Dumbledore died in 1997. Snape would’ve come from the year 1997, not 2001! How did Remus know the rat was Pettigrew? He was under the impression that Pettigrew was dead. He should’ve asked a few more questions and then there should’ve been a scene where Remus noticed the rat was missing a toe. Then he couldn’t deduced that it was Pettigrew. But it doesn’t make sense that Remus would immediately know the rat was Pettigrew. I love Harry and Snape‘srelationship. And Harry told Snape he was almost sorted into Slytherin! Nice! So Snape has the diary! But Voldemort knows Snape is a spy now. They have to destroy the Horcruxes before Harry’s Fourth Year when Voldemort is supposed to be reasurrexted. So now Remus and Dumbledore know that Harry’s a parsletongue. Love that Harry has a snake as a pet. I hope Hedwig and Hiss get along. Hiss wanting to eat Scabbers is funny. I’m still confused about what Harry did to the Dark Mark and how a tattoo could bite him? So now instead of the Snape wrapped around a stick, it’s not a snake wrapped around a green lightning bolt? That makes no sense.I’m glad Remus is the professor. Year early. And Snape probably won’t leak his secret. Good chapter though. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 1 . 8/6
Harry’s never been able to manipulate the Dark Mark using Parseltongue, has he?
YaoiHellian chapter 11 . 7/25
I really loved this, it had all my favorite components; Nice Snape, free Sirius, smart and cautious Harry, useful adults overall. Just a great fic to read. Thanks for writing and posting. Cheers.
HoneyBear84 chapter 11 . 6/26
Love it. did anyone ever write a sequel?
Harryliada chapter 11 . 6/7
Bonjour je ne sais pas si ce message traversera le temps mais tant pis
Toutes mes félicitations pour ce travail délectable.
Merci pour cette belle histoire.
WeisseHex chapter 11 . 5/2
I liked this story very much, good job!
1,336 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »