Reviews for Hindsight
W und W chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Aw, poor Siri. First that impotence potion and then blue piss. Lol.
I really like the three adults always fighting. Its hilarious.
W und W chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
I just love how Harry confuses everyone, but the best part was definitely when Harry ended the Horcrux and said it was easy.
W und W chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
And again, bad, very bad Dumbles. Seriously, I hate that hes trying to controll everything about Harry. Hopefully Sirius wont listen to him. But I cant wait to see how he will react to Harry running to Snape and being hugged and helped by him.
W und W chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Bad Dumbles, bad, bad Dumbles, interfering with Harry and Remus.
I really like how diplomatic and helpfull Snape is being in this chapter. Instead of telling Harry his father and godfather were bullies he tells him the truth and sends him to Remus.
W und W chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Wow, a lot happening in this chapter. First of all, I liked that Severus tries to help Hermione as well. He doesnt know if or how she might be important in the future and she wasnt Harrys friend yet, still he explained how her behaviour might be seen. I really loved Hiss, though. I think its very funny when Harry talks about her and suddenly says her name in Parsel. And I really liked how fast everything is happening. Not only is Quirrel gone, but Pettigrew was caught as well. Awesome. Cant wait to read about Black. How will he react to Harry and his relationship with Snape? And will Severus loosen up around Remus? I hope so.
W und W chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Very freaky (for Snape) beginning, and a very cool and interesting first chapter. I dont think I have ever read a fiction that started like this, a time traveller coming back to change things by giving out information and then disappearing due to the changes made, and Ive definitely never read a fiction with Snape being said time traveller. Anyway, I love the beginning.
tgcgoddess chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
Oh, I agree, this is the perfect place to end. Bad guys are gone, Harry is safe, Snape seems, dare I say it, happy, and the future looks bright. Unless you came up with some new plot for a sequel (which I would read in a heartbeat), then I will just sit back and enjoy the ending credits as they scroll on by.

*screen fades to black as the theme music swells
tgcgoddess chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
Woo hoo! That was a really fast rendition of a final battle. Seemed like it was over in the blink of an eye.

*pictures the look on Dumble's face when the horcrux revealing spell didn't work.

Yeah, I'm thinking it's time to retire, old man.
tgcgoddess chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
Ok, the part with Binns was fantabulous! Loved it! And a big Grr for Dumbledore for jumping to conclusions with Harry. Just because he isn't being your little puppet doesn't mean he's all Mr. Evil Dark Wizard in training!
tgcgoddess chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
It's nice to know that, when smacked with a clue-by-four, even Sirius Black can change his ways.
tgcgoddess chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
I like your Snape. When he decides to walk down a road, he doesn't change his mind. He just strides on ahead, never glancing to the side, never looking back. It's such a huge change from cannon Snape, but highly believable.
tgcgoddess chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Had I been around at the time, I too would have jumped on the "continue this!" bandwagon. I'm sure there are others, but it's the first "Snape come back from the future to change the past" story I've seen, and I am intrigued.
tcl7189 chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
Good place to end it and a nice break from canon...
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
For me int was an interesting tale and it kept me amazed through the whole tale...
MelodyPotterSnape chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
Awesome story. I love how you took care of both Dumbles and Voldy.
1,133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »