Reviews for Hindsight
Rebecca Claxton chapter 11 . 9/7/2016
Nice read
keerawa chapter 11 . 8/24/2016
That was delightful! I wasn't expecting a romp from a story of Snape going back in time to change things, but that's what it felt like. Pettigrew being revealed by Remus showing and and noticing recognizing Scabber as Wormtailo was very clever, Harry constantly showing up in SNape's rooms to demand time with HIS Professor, the altered mark was just brilliant, and I really enjoyed the founders' portraits at the end. (Of course Snape would hex the portrait in his room. Of course he would.)

Thank you for the fun!
Minna cross chapter 11 . 8/23/2016
excellent story!
The Hope Lions chapter 11 . 8/20/2016
I liked it.
shadewatcher chapter 11 . 8/19/2016
SQWEEEEEEEE! OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Bwahahahaaa! Dumbldork basically dug his own grave with his paranoid ranting. XD Hilarious! And Severus and Harry mentor/student was adorable.
Bluewolf80 chapter 11 . 7/30/2016
Very entertaining!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/30/2016
Great story, well done
Aryax chapter 11 . 7/12/2016
What an amazing story, it very brief, but that just makes it more enjoyable. However, what I liked best is the fact that you managed to keep Harry a child, which is what he should have been. Thank you for writing this!
tlw13 chapter 11 . 7/9/2016
I enjoyed this fic a lot.
B.Squared chapter 4 . 7/6/2016
DON'T THINK I DIDN'T CATCH THAT CHAPTER TITLE PUN. (It was absolutely amazing tbh)

Also, I love how this is how it actually could have been if snape was a little less pigheaded
Books85 chapter 11 . 7/2/2016
This is definitely one of my favorite Loralee stories, right up there with The Weasley Plot. Of course, I haven't read all of them... yet.

As always, thank you for sharing your work.
Books85 chapter 9 . 7/2/2016
I like your kinder, gentler Severus Snape. Unfortunately he is really ooc. I wish canon Snape was not such a total berk.

As always a well thought-out story with interesting twists.

Thank you.
Books85 chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
Well done. (Both you and your characters who hit Albus over the head with the truth.) A lot of vicarious satisfaction is produced when fans who have wished that they could give that old man a 'dope slap' get to read it in your story.

Thank you!
Books85 chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
Word Nerd again:

discrete: individually separate and distinct.

discreet: careful and circumspect in ones words or actions. (As Poppy must be to scan Quirrel to see why he's acting strange... if it worked.)

Liking this story, too! Thank you.
MargaritaS chapter 11 . 6/19/2016
oh man i wish there was more, i loved your harry in this one :)
1,336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »