Reviews for Hindsight
1sunfun chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
A really nice and interesting story.
1sunfun
bvhgf chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
Haruchan-chan chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
Really cool story. Love how you took down Dumbledore.
Soraslove chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Great beginning, I hope Severus is able to help harry and maybe become a mentor/parent figure? God know's he won't get it anywhere else.
littledozziebug chapter 11 . 9/27/2013
That was great! Thanks so much for sharing.
littledozziebug chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
I'm loving this story so much. It is absolutely brilliant.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
Really good story. Thanks for writing it, I enjoyed reading it.
time2read chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Wow that was bloody amazing I can only imagine snape meeting snape! You pulled it of brilliantly!
Elaine's Spike chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
I loved this
DracoDreams-2 chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
Interesting story I really enjoyed it Keep up the good work
Nemaya chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
I think Harry came across as a little too young for his age at a few points, but other than that I really loved this story.
Balos chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
I enjoyed this. It has to be one of the better time travel plots out there in FF land. I like how you dealt with getting rid of the "horde crutches", it was refreshingly new. I liked how the begrudging attitude of the current Snape changed as he grew. Lord knows that the Snape in cannon never grew at all and this was a logical and heart warming progression. I also like how Harry would just say people are mean, which is much more 11 year old speak over the erudite responses I have read in many other stories. So, good job over all. Thank you!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I like the solid foundation you have laid out here, looking forward to finish whole 11 chapters by tonight! Had you waited a tad longer, the story would have been more complicated what with the revelation of the 7th hocrux being Harry himself.
Chantilly's Mom chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
I really loved this story and wish I had the imagination to continue on with it. Thank you for sharing
alliekiwi chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
One of the best time-travel re-do stories I've read!
1,050 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »