Reviews for Hindsight
KitkatMoon chapter 11 . 6/18
nice story
katiek121 chapter 11 . 6/10
I really enjoyed reading this story! This is the first I read where Severus goes back in time. I looked forward to finding out what would happen next.
Nikki Pond chapter 11 . 6/3
Sort of a nice ending for Draco. At least Lucius love Draco more so than Voldemort and the Malfoys realized their mistakes.
Nikki Pond chapter 8 . 6/3
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 6/3
How utterly clever!
Saissa chapter 11 . 5/10

I love Severus and Harry stories where Sev steps in as loco parentis!
Saissa chapter 9 . 5/10
How can the school be buzzing about Professor Lupin being back, when this is Harry's first year and in canon, Lupin doesnt start teaching until Harrys 3rd year?

Unless Lupin had previously taught before Harry arrived, and which is NOT mentioned in canon?
Besides, I thought that his furry little problem actually prevented that?
Netchka3 chapter 11 . 5/2
Great story! I love it! I like this Snape.
A much better person.
dianaanne chapter 8 . 4/24
How about Remus?
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 4/18
Great ending! Too bad for Draco; but maybe he'll grow up wiser this time around.

And Snape is still around and Albus pretty much isn't. Gee, darn (sarcasm).
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 11 . 4/17
This is great
lunaatje123 chapter 11 . 4/10
Thank you for the story! It was an interesting take on the time travel premise that's been done so often already. I liked the way you changed things and while the overall plot and some points in the story were ones that are used quite often in HP fanfics (though perhaps not in the same combinations or exact same way), several other things in the story were quite refreshing since I hadn't encountered them before or you gave them your own spin.
dianaanne chapter 11 . 4/5
Very interesting!
Selande chapter 11 . 2/9
Enjoyable story! I love time travel fics and Severous being the one to go back is so great to see. This is only the second fic that I've read that he has gone back in.

Very fun and I really liked it from Sev's POV.
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 11 . 1/24
I love this story. I was hoping it would have been longer but all so with Harry & Severus being a couple in the end. Keep up the excellent writing.
1,134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »