Reviews for Hindsight
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 11 . 1/24/2021
Such an amazing story! Thank you for sharing it with us!
Helily chapter 11 . 1/13/2021
Your words brought me laughter — thank you!
WeisseHex chapter 1 . 1/12/2021
I LOVE it already! Snape will prevail!
Kagey98 chapter 11 . 12/14/2020
Great Story! thank you for sharing your talent!
Jen chapter 11 . 12/11/2020
I really liked this story.
rosekelly1021 chapter 11 . 11/23/2020
I enjoyed this...Thanks
Harry-Sterek-1968 chapter 11 . 11/23/2020
This is not my first "Severus time travel" fic, but this one is the most original: he travels just to warn himself, and only the most important information!
By leaving to his young Him not only all the work, but also the majority of questions ... and in any case all the pleasure of discovery! This "young Severus" is therefore the real hero, even if the "old Severus" is the one who does the starting action.
I have no doubt that this unofficial godfather of Harry will keep a very big role in the life of the most Slytherin of Gryffindors. Both will finally have the chance to experience the family affair they have well deserved!
And finally, special mention for the way the Founders are desecrated: they can finally show that they are themselves ... Marauders!
Marauders that Severus finds popular: maybe (maybe ...) that he can actually reconcile with Remus and Sirius ...
I am French, and your text is so well written that Google Translate has lost none of the quality of your imagination. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Azure Shine chapter 7 . 11/15/2020
i dont know why people in HP doesnt like colorful hair, I mean as otaku myself, colorful hair is cool
Azure Shine chapter 6 . 11/15/2020
kreacher! noooo!
Rebatrek chapter 11 . 11/8/2020
This is a really great story. I love this Snape and all the pranking. Thank you for sharing your talent with the masses.
flower pot girl chapter 11 . 10/16/2020
A brilliant story, well paced with plenty of action, but also time for reflection and the development of relationships.
I loved Snape’s thoughts, especially when he was hoodwinking someone, and the way he didn’t see his own growing affection for Harry.
nightpurr1 chapter 11 . 9/25/2020
A great story!
leahk80 chapter 11 . 9/7/2020
Nicely done!
mcgaughydd chapter 11 . 8/9/2020
Awesome story!
Fenris Jin chapter 11 . 8/4/2020
This was such a fun, lighthearted read. It's nice to see Severus loosen up a bit. Thanks for sharing!
1,324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »