Reviews for Hindsight
Good so far
Guest chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
Cool story
k13cat chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
This is a story that I revisit often for a comfortable and enjoyable read. The snarky banter between Snape, Black and Lupin is entertaining and engaging. I really like how Snape is a bit appalled that he's thinking of them as friends. Your Harry is smart and a bit more mature but still quite clearly an 11/12 year old in his relationships and speech. One of my favorite little parts is where he explains to Snape why Neville is his true friend. Oh who am I kidding, this fic is so full of fave parts. It makes me laugh, smile wistfully and invokes warm, comfortable and happily entertained feelings.
johnapple chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
I liked this story. I don't usually like good Snape; but you wrote it so well. Thank you.
I Am The Black Werewolf chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
Love this story!
bribright91 chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story. I thought the justice/judgement spell was a brilliant solution and I loved the Snape/Lupin/Black/Harry interactions. Thanks for posting!
Kiwi chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
I love this story, such shame it doesn't continue I would love to read more of it.
Addie chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
This story was so good! Awesome characterizations, I loved how Snape didn't just immediately engage Harry and become his best friend - their relationship grew over time. Love love love thanks so much for writing!
improvedpeanut chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
this story was so good! Thank-you
Sorasdream chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
Oh crap, looks like something needs to be done about Malfoy Sr. That death eater should be kicked off the damn school board!

Heh, it was hilarious that Harry exorcized the spirit.

Great chapter!
Sorasdream chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
Wow, Sirius being nice to Severus is the world ending?

I like how Harry and Severus are getting along, always knew it was possible but just difficult.

Great chapter!
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Sounds great so far...Go Severus!
MyLittleSister chapter 11 . 6/8/2014
Loved it!
rekrula chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
One of my fav stories! I am re-reading. Thanks for sharing!
geekzgalore chapter 11 . 5/15/2014