Reviews for Hindsight
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 11 . 12/22/2015
kilka pierwszych rozdzialow byly genialne, ale pozniej nie koniecznie... za szybko slonczone
Magnificent the chapter 11 . 12/19/2015
First off, apologies for the unsigned review, as I cannot effectively log in on this computer. *sigh* I'm using an older browser and cannot update as it's an XP laptop.

Secondly, thank you for the fun story - I often thought that some of the characters (Snape in particular) were a little too much 2-dimensional - or at least until I was reminded of something a few chapters back in your AN: "Remember this is from Snape's point of view". This reminded me that the cannon books are from Harry's POV every time with very few exceptions. (the most being in book 7).

Has anyone taken up your suggestion, and if so, whom?

Thank you in advance and good luck with whatever projects you're currently working on

M*T*D*L*

P.s. since I can't actually sign in on this, my email for responses is superchaosman at gmail dot com. (don't know if messes with reviews when leaving links just as in the main stories.)
Razeus1 chapter 11 . 12/8/2015
I love it.
Concise, to the point and covers the major events quite well.

carry on...
langeline chapter 11 . 12/7/2015
Lovely cogent full writing!
ARedHair chapter 11 . 12/1/2015
Wow. A really pleasurable read. Fun and fast paced.

Starts with just enough future knowledge to get it rolling. A big personality change for Snape, but the contact with his future self is enough to allow suspension of disbelief. It was fun having him turned around and seeing situations and phrases reversed. A big personality change for Harry, too, but having an actively positive, supportive mentor might do that. Clearly it brought out some inner Ravenclaw. I suspect that made Hermione happier. I thought having the parsletounge 'finite incantum' dispell the Horcruxes was a bit convenient, but the Judgement spell from the four founders' portraits was no more Deus ex Machina than JRK's solutions.

Hopefully I'll trip over this story again in a year or so to reread.
ARedHair chapter 4 . 12/1/2015
"Yes, well, fame isn't everything, is it?" - Great turnaround on these words.
ARedHair chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
Enjoying this. It is very different to have a story that is not centred on Harry. Refreshingly so. I keep wondering about things that aren't important to Snape like how Harry's friendship with Ron and Hermione are going (they had a cameo), if he has other friends, and how he's doing in other classes. It will be interesting to see how much or how little is revealed from this viewpoint.
rowenasheir chapter 11 . 11/29/2015
ID ANYONE DO A SEQUEL? I'D LOVE TO READ THEM
beautifulheartbreak chapter 11 . 11/11/2015
Cute story. It was short and sweet and an easy read for an afternoon. Thanks for writing!
Astiar chapter 11 . 11/1/2015
This was great I loved the growing relationship between Harry and Snape. Also loved Snapes horror at realizing he liked spending time with Sirius lol
Kedavra Lumos chapter 11 . 10/26/2015
Very nice. This was quite an enjoyable read. Thank you for writing it!
azulkan2 chapter 11 . 9/10/2015
Great story. Well done.
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 8/25/2015
Why do I get the picture in my head of Harry riding across the school grounds on the Basilisk's head whooping in joy? Nicely written.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
Snape needs to learn to factor in the Potter Effect to his plans.
GatorLHA2 chapter 11 . 8/23/2015
Wonderful story, few if any errors, and the one's that existed did not detract from the telling of the story. The cliffies were well done,

Bene Factum