Reviews for Hindsight
This sucks.
kariza2013 chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
Like it
Guest chapter 11 . 10/20/2014
A very lighthearted and well-written story on time travel. Thankyou for the story.
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
Well the prank turned down a dark road very quickly
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
awww the last part was soooo sad
Lilacat chapter 11 . 9/29/2014
I just found this story and am very glad I did. Thanks for sharing your imagination with us on fanfiction.
jon reeve chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
Now this Snape is in character, Brava.
Starlight chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
Uh, ending chapter was just fine ...
Guest chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
Harry IS actually a horcrux, did he really get the killing curse and the piece of soul was removed? When will Harry tell the others about the other side?
Starlight chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
You know, I never I mean read these time travel fics I tend to prefer Sirius/Harry father-son fics cuz in my opinion they were given very little time in the books I asusual was searching for one when I came across this one ... My first thought was to stear back cuz my mind works like,'what's done is done.' But I started reading it and it proved to be worth poring over, not just reading for the sake of passing time I assure you that I'm not reading anymore time travel fics, I like it bcuz u gave old Snape a second chance which he should have gotten, I mean, to change
Starlight chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Good so far
Guest chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
Cool story
k13cat chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
This is a story that I revisit often for a comfortable and enjoyable read. The snarky banter between Snape, Black and Lupin is entertaining and engaging. I really like how Snape is a bit appalled that he's thinking of them as friends. Your Harry is smart and a bit more mature but still quite clearly an 11/12 year old in his relationships and speech. One of my favorite little parts is where he explains to Snape why Neville is his true friend. Oh who am I kidding, this fic is so full of fave parts. It makes me laugh, smile wistfully and invokes warm, comfortable and happily entertained feelings.
johnapple chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
I liked this story. I don't usually like good Snape; but you wrote it so well. Thank you.
I Am The Black Werewolf chapter 11 . 8/10/2014