Reviews for Hindsight
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 11 . 7/21/2020
This was an absolute delight! Harry is too fun. Lol! And the banter and pranks are brilliant. Wonderful!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/19/2020
Iā€™d love to read a Snarry continuation of this! This version of Severus and this version of Harry ā€“ once he grows up a bit, of course ā€“ would be great together!
Xyil chapter 1 . 6/4/2020
This was recommended to me, because I was looking for a story in which Snape grows up.

I am trying to give it a chance, but holy shit, first chapter and you have already gotten so much so wrong.

Harry Potter was never a true Parselmouth, the horcrux in him gave him the ability and it was gone as soon as Voldemort defeated himself. He was not cunning or clever either, or very intelligent or interested.

I get that people want to idolize their childhood hero, but at least make it a little more subtle.
ohhhdear chapter 11 . 5/4/2020
I really enjoy a redeemable Snape story...heavens, I make him sound like S
kimjo2 chapter 11 . 4/20/2020
What a delightful romp! I do wish he'd done the spell on Dumbledork, though. Thanks so much
FFFudgeUp chapter 11 . 4/8/2020
Great story. Love your Snape. Thanks for sharing.
GenieM chapter 11 . 3/18/2020
Cute story...thanx!
mumphie chapter 11 . 2/15/2020
Great story! I had thought you would go full circle with another visit from the future. Perhaps that would have been too trite?
N Flamel chapter 9 . 2/14/2020
Your Prof. Snape continues to be a revelation and may be my most favorite iteration ever. You've done a wonderful job in developing this very believable characterization, somehow retaining his trademark canon characteristics while softening them enough to be fun and appealing. His relationship with Harry, especially, but also with Remus and Sirius, has been the highlight throughout the story, and the last line - 'I'm glad too,' he whispered - was tear-worthy. Also, great job in showing what a ponce Lockhart is, as well as possibly a predator.
Ambaire chapter 11 . 1/25/2020
Fun story. Thanks for writing it.
Ambaire chapter 4 . 1/25/2020
Another nice Severus story. Love it.
csheila chapter 11 . 1/17/2020
Good place to end it.

Thanks for sharing.
csheila chapter 10 . 1/17/2020
What a terrific set of scenes. I loved it.

You painted Harry as an 11 year old with an old soul. Too many exist in this world. Thanks for giving him opportunity to solve his problems.
csheila chapter 9 . 1/17/2020
Love it
csheila chapter 8 . 1/17/2020
Love it.

A protected Harry is still a trouble magnet (cough, my defense to being a troublemaker)
1,336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »