Reviews for Hindsight
GenkaiFan chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
Very nice to see you updating. Except for a couple of capitalization errors, I like this chapter.

I know what a pain writer's block can be.

Hahukum Konn chapter 4 . 6/24/2007

I'd love to hear McGonagall give Dumbledore the what for after realizing she was right about the Dursleys all along. :D
AnthropomorphicPersonification chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
I'm enjoying this story, and I hope you can update soon.

Are you going to have Snape explain to Minerva how Harry felt about her not wanting him to know about Sirius? I'd like to see her play a slightly bigger role in Harry's life.
TricaLee chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
I really really like this one. I suppose all snakes go by the name of Hiss. Just joking.
lanoger chapter 3 . 6/7/2007
I love how Snape is just so much more efficient than Harry ever is in his travel-back-in-time-to-make-things-better attempts. Not laying about in angst of missed opportunities or whatever, he gets things done!

You’ve nailed Snape’s voice as well. Take away the vitriol and Harry’s imperfect viewing of it and you’ve got a guy that's brilliantly manipulative and snarky, even if he has to hold it in his head.

Tea. Tea and biscuits. Chocolate and biscuits. Oh dear, he has *affection* for Harry.
insanechildfanfic chapter 3 . 6/7/2007
KaiPhoenix chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
I like how thigns are written in Severus' point of view, so many people can't do his POV correctly (at least that's my opinion) and I find that you are one of the few that can do it without making him seem too nice or overly evil or whatever...
misfit2008 chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
i really like this story please hurry with more...

azntgr01 chapter 3 . 5/15/2007
I like this story so far because I like AU's and I enjoy stories where Snape is caring toward Harry. The next thing I like is that you don't follow the canon "word for word". You get to the point and thank you for not having us reread what we already know. ;) Looking forward to your next update! _
Kath19 chapter 3 . 5/12/2007
I love your stories I can't wait to see the next chapter. I have never seen a story like this before though it does give you an idea of what would have happened if sev and harry had become friends.
ColPinky chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
I hope that you continue this story. Its an interesting plot line that you have started. Keep up the good work.
pstibbons chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
Cool. Looking forward to seeing how you integrate Hermione into this.
Wind Wolf 1701 chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
I really like this story and I am glad that you plan to continue it. Indeed I have enjoyed several of your stories and I hope you keep writing them for a long time to come. WW
Harriverse chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
I've just added this to my personal favorites list. You know, if you copy the info directly into a word document, you just have to highlight the underlined title and press the controll button to fast forward to the story. I like the alternative reality you have written and really hope you plan on continuing this story!
hilarydilarydoc chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
Great, great story so far. I like time travel stories, but they are usually centered around Harry. I especially like the idea of a very Slytherin Snape coming back to make sure he doesn't make the same mistakes. I also think that Harry needs a strong father figure in his corner, something that Canon Harry has not had. Dumbledore is too involved in his plots and plans, Remus is a bit too passive and Sirius a bit too mad, bad and dangerous to know. A mentor relationship would be good for both Snape and Harry. Please, please write more soon!
1,130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »