Reviews for Hindsight
insanechildfanfic chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
brillant! I love it
Reviewer of the West chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
Very good so far, but you really are going to have to develop some characters other than Harry and Severus at some point. I'm not sure we have heard more than a dozen words from any other character.
risi chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
Hey, a new chapter! Always glad to see one. :-) At last Harry has told of his mistreatment. I hope Minerva and Sirius give Dumbledore a good piece of their minds. It will be nice for Harry to have someone pleasant to stay with now, but I hope he doesn't forget Snape or let Black turn him against Snape. I'm sure Harry won't let that happen, and he will, no doubt tell Black off if he tries. Look forward to your next chapter.
barbarataku chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
What fantastic changes you have made and the story is still good.
mrmistoffelees chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
Nice job. I like how you do the characters. Nice job with the plot as well.
Fire Tempest chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
Awesome, This is really good and I hope you update soon!
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
BRILLIANT! great story update very soon please
Jessica Black1 chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
Hey! this is very good so far! please continue soon
Kehlen chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
I'm really glad you haven't abandoned your story. I already feared that. :)

Wonderful chapter. Just bloody perfect!
2693 chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
I love this story, it's so sweet that Harry sees Severus as a confidant and protector. Sirius obviously wants to play a big part of Harry's life - awesome. They are really seeing dumbledore as a manipulator huh? Honestly, petulant child, will resound in Harry's head if he were to ever consider going to Dumbledore in future.
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
Great to see more of this, and can't wait to see the aftermath, and to see how far Dumbledore might go to control his weapon against Tom, and how far the others will push back as well.
Vyacheslav Andreevici Braskov chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
I've just finished reading you're story & felt it would have been terribly fair NOT to review since what you did was totally EVIL! I mean how could you leave me in this tension! I NEED to know what happens next!

seriously now, here's what I think:

OUTSTANDING! You've absolutely impressed me! I feel like a simple "more please! asap!" will not suffice to outline the magnitude of this story, therefore I believe a more proper review is in order:

PLOT: very, very original... & very good also.

ACTION: what can I say I got so caught up last night that my folks had to force me to bed(it was past midnight!)

EMOTION:I refrain from making any comments on this regard of your story for some very SERIOUS reasons:

1) my heart aches!

2) my chest hurts!

3) my tension has reached a dangerous point!

[look in what state have you just brought me! lol!]

CHARACTERS: I love them!especially little harry who is beautifully well-written! no need to worry about ooc! lol. not to mention that our favourite potions master is amazingly described! If I was in love with Severus Snape before, I absolutely adore him now! ;D

UPDATES: this is not fair! no ! definitely not! why did this chappie have to come to an end so quickly? why? can't wait till next week. :)

PLUS: you've managed to surprise me chapter by chapter so...

all in all, a brilliant idea embodied in a marvelous, well-written story!

well, I suppose you got the main idea: VERY WELL DONE! DO GO ON SOON!

SINCERELY,

~moon~
kain-boa chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
brilliant chapter, love the way severus manipulates minerva even though she doesn't notice

keep up the great work :)
rune1806 chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
hi good update i like the way severus got what he wanted. very interesting i look forward to the next update.
Kateri1 chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
Oh, very good story so far, loveing it.
1,171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 76 .. Last Next »