Reviews for Hindsight
hilarydilarydoc chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Please, please, please continue this story. There are so many Harry back in time stories, or Harrys with special knowledge, it would be really, really refreshing to have a Snape manipulating the future to get his own Slytherin way and in the mean time making Harry's life a whole lot better (all for his own purposes of course). A Harry unafraid to express his Slytherin side would also be fun. Please, please see that this story continues.
Mystical Witch chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
I wish you would think about continuing with this. It would be interesting to see Severus openly help Harry with his fight against Voldemort.
Niamh O'Leary chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
I love Hindsight!

I know it was supposed to be a oneshot, but how about folowing on with the story? Pretty please?
TheGoldenSeraphim chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Impressive story. It's interesting to see an ADULT that came back in time to warn his earlier self... a nice change. It'd be even more interesting to see what will be done with it, but I know that you, if anyone, will not be continuing this project, so I'll focus on this single chapter.

Brilliant. Really, I love it. The "New and improved" Dark Mark was an interesting touch. Snape's reactions to his visitor - and his reason for choosing to listen - are very realistic, true to character and well-written. Fascinating idea. Thank you very much for writing this and throwing the concept out there.

Cheers,