Reviews for High School Drama
Matrix The Hedgehog chapter 15 . 5/3/2014
Read this story years ago. It's still enjoyable now, I really like it. Well done.
Yoshi 2.1 chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
This story was amazing. I remember years ago when I first read this story back when I wasn't even a member yet. It was so dramatic, with plenty of lighthearted moments and some serious moments.

I loved reading it. I felt rather sad when Tempest passed away, it was so shocking. But still, I loved it.

Great work.
RAFE MOONDOG chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
BEST story EVER
Guest chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
You my fine sir are totally correct! And I believe Tempest redeemed himself also good story and if you think I'm am idiot for shoving ice down my pants dude I was 12 at the time Sincerely-Phantom the Hedgehog
Guest chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Here is Phantom the Hedgehog saying good chapter yeah I've done some stupid things like taking 10$ to shove a piece of ice down my pants in the 6th grade (funny story) but I've never taken drugs. Sincerely-Phantom the Hedgehog
Eclipsewolftakeover chapter 15 . 8/22/2012
Wow do one on animal crualty or somthing
Matrix The Hedgehog chapter 15 . 7/29/2011
I love this story so much I read it twice!
life is believing chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
that Veronica chick is a bytch

good work
Somebodyasdfghjkl chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
Well, cigarettes are technically not drugs and they don't get you "stoned" at all... ; It's not like he was smoking pot or anything like that so he shouldn't have been all sfsfsfdf.
SPEAKERNiGHT chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
This is one sad ass story and it has a moral to boot. This is one really inspiring piece.
Neros Urameshi chapter 15 . 1/25/2008
Oh, poor Tempest... I can't believe it... I'm so sad...

Tempest shall be revived in All Stars, cause he would've made a perfect addition to the Babylon Rogues!
QJD1381 chapter 14 . 5/30/2007
Im glad Tempest died. he deserved it and i hope he rots in Bird Hell
knuxnbat chapter 15 . 3/20/2007
Wow. I really was on the virg of crying. I liked the whole thing and I LOVED Tempest. Shadow Rouge...you know how I feel about them being together...but I let that sail right by ;D. I liked the babylon part. Good job.

Knuxnbat:D 8:38 PM
Fastestthingalive34 chapter 15 . 12/20/2006
OMG! The ending was so sad! I was crying my eyes out! But other than that, it was a really good fic! Great ending!

Remember Shadouge 4 eva! Peace out!

-fastestthingalive34
LegendaryWeresheep chapter 15 . 10/25/2006
My uncle died from cancer. T0T. But he didn't smoke, it was something different.

Anyway, I can see your point. Never did drugs, never will. EVER. (Though nothing is stopping me from drinking. :))

Bravo, I daresay. Tempest is with a 43-year-old man he doesn't know who died from the same condition now.

I wonder if Eggman went to da funeral?