Reviews for Don't touch me
SectumSemprae chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Uh-oh, I think my review might have gotten erased… Sorry if this is redundant! :D

This is beautiful, Kioji! Your descriptions are amazing, and you really get inside Sakura's head and capture her rhythm and thoughts. When I read her interactions with Team 7, I was jumping up and down with righteous indignation - they are so totally dismissive of her in the manga! You show it well. And none of them ever wonder what goes on at home for her… I love her mother's character. Scared for both of them now that her father's home. :( I love your story! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Poor Sakura. Team 7 never really questions what her home life is like. I love all your descriptions, getting into the mind and rhythm of how Sakura sees the world. And the interactions at the beginning - totally agree! Her team is always so dismissive of her… I love this story. Beautiful, Kioji! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
why will you not at FRIGGEN LEAST post the original of this? what in the hell.
springleaf15 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Holy nuts this is freaking awesome. Please please please update soon. I'm already dying for more, and this is only the 1st chapter! I can tell this is gonna be a worthwhile read.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
luv it
Melan B.D chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I wanted more
Tainted Grace chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
is this a sasuke/sakura story or is this a kakashi/sakuraa story? :?
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
missyxoxo1sasusakufan chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Hmm...well judging by the other reviews, I'm going to guess you're rewriting this story? Ha, I've never seen it before but it has me hooked, only on the first chapter too. It seems like it will be an interesting plot. Please update soon ]
Snowlily246 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Please Upadte Mourning Dove!
k8ew8e chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Update soooon!
Joy-girl chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Got me hooked on the first chapter. I hope you continue soon :)
kunoichi of darkness chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
interesting. Is this one going to drastically different from the other one?
devilkatkiller chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
update soon please. good story so far.
Twisted Musalih chapter 1 . 5/10/2010