Reviews for Black Hearts Procession
Marcus Nightshade chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
This was a good one shot, that's for sure. I would recommend having some line to separate the memories from the present time, though, because it was a little confusing. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Holy crap that was good but try to make the transition from reality to flash backs a little more clear but I absolutely loved it
Katwizzle chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
that was really cute!
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I'm not sure what I think.
DuchessEliza chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
that last sentence was so symbolic!
FAMME chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Moi pas savoir lire de fiction en anglais...bouhouhou c'est vachemet restrictif !

enfin peut ĂȘtre un jour...
pinktears chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
That was cool!
uninterestingpenname chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
wow. i was a bit confused but overall it was very good. good grammar, and good use of language. and i enjoyed the romance aprt of it too, and the idea of her disapearing. it's very mysterious.
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Maybe it could have been a tiny bit clearer, maybe you could have drawn out their reuion a bit more, maybe even brought in the others.

But I think you did a pretty awesome job. It was a bit long, but not in that way when you're just aiting for a story to end because it justdrags on and on and on. It was reallyy interesting. I especially loved the flashback with Terra.

Everyone was written really well. I don't have the kind of skills that you do to explain it, but, well, it was just really amazing.

You know, I haven't read a TT fic since July, or something? And I haven't read one not by a favorite author or a story I've been reading for a while or a request since... April? Maybe earlier. So you should be pretty darn proud. ;-)

Great job!
Tidus'luvr chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
yay i totally have this story in my bed room cuz it was totally my christmas present speaking of chrstmas i was totally listenign to christams songs at 600 in the mornin yayay
Monkee-J chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
That was a beautifully written oneshot. Perfect length. Brilliant idea. Loved how it went back and forth and how you kept us guessing 'til the last second. Oh, and loved that last little paragraph. All metaphorical and deep and stuff. Loved it.
JH1992 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
dear lord this is amazing! I love it so much! I can't even... like... comment on it!
sockheadx chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
It was a bit confusing in the beginning, but I understood as the story went on. :D

I loved it. Awesome, amazing, unique, and utterly fabulous. Good job, hun. Good job. :D
tuneia103 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Confusing. Good, but confusing.
JohnnyMakesNuts chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Wow, very well written and interesting! Sorry, no ideas for future stories, but if you keep this up your future stories will all be great.