Reviews for Lonely No More
Idle-Riddle chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
...the summary clearly didn't do this fic justice! There's a bit of a confusing turn in chapter ten, because I think that from chapter nine to ten, it's a bit rushed, but I love the way Mukahi and Shisido defend Jirou, as I seldom come across a fic where the three of them stand together as best friends as shown in Another Story. Overall, nice story. ;D
Colours of Sorrow chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This is why this pairing is called the Adorable Pairing~

This fic made me like Gakuto more. XD

Good job with this. :D
asebi chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
awww...i loved it! i really liked the part with Oshitari and Mukahi though XD
littlelightbulb chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
i really liked the parts with mukahi and oshitari! they're a graet pair.
kawaiichiisaikitsune chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
That was absolutely adorable, and wonderfully in character. I was completely drawn in for the whole story.

Great job! And I love the smidgen of the other pairings. :)

-Dana.
Yellow Checkers chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Insanely adorable! I smiled at the cute and laughed a bit, too.

I thought it was in character. I didn't catch any grammar or spelling mistakes, and the writing was good. You did a good job with the details.
firefly12 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Pure love.
Nezrin chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Aw, it's a very cute piece. I can't say that this is the cutest, since I haven't read all the AtoJi fics yet, but I can say that this is brilliant! I really love the Dirty Pair insert, I just love Yuushi and Gakuto being paired up! To the favorites you go!
Sheik's Lonely chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
I have been looking for this story! I read it once and meant to fav, but forgot to. Well-written and touching.
gray.blob chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
cutest atoji fic ever _ it made me feel all satisfied and stuff. nice! XD
sendoh11 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
OMG! this is so sweet. hope you write more.
SeparatedCow chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I LOVE YOU! (In that plantonic fanfictiony way.)

Out of all the AtoJi fics I EVER read in the entire universe, this is by far the BEST and the CUTEST i've ever read. I can't even explain how much I love this fic! INSTANT FAVORITE!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Nice!
pinksnow chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
aw! too cute! you just made a fangirl really happy! _
Statuess chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Wow... that was like, the closest thing to what I've been looking for as possible. And the end was so fluffy and I think you're a really good author.

_ I'm very happy now~!