Reviews for Stuck Together
jack chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
aww! it reminds me from that scene in grey's anatomy! but, this is way better! sam and dean through a fire poker!
Ryo54321 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
loved the ending "...it goes both ways."

to cute! love me some brotherly bonding :D
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Just read this for the first time and really loved it. Great story and an excellent fast paced plot. Liz x
dress without sleeves chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Oh. Oh Oh Oh.

So perfect.
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Yeah, that would definitely find it's way into some textbook! Talk about having nine lives. But definitely a cool idea and extremely well written! Kudos :o)
Take Mercy chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Excellent!

This was such a great story - very original and well-written. I loved the way your portrayed the brothers (especially Dean's line at the end "it goes both ways").

Again, great job! :)
Jess chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Hey, great story. You had me glued to the very end - so to speak - LOL

Are all your stories posted here?
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
lol... no animals, were you referring to the cator the boys? Me-OWW!

ok sorry.

Loved this fic... think it's like my third time reading it so I figured I should be favving it right about... now.

Thanks for the groovy read!
Gallifreyan Ginger chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
OMG! That was awesome! A friend of mine recommended this to me...man she wasn't lying when she said it was awesome!

Great job!
Deanaholic1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
oo..DEAN IS SO SWEETLUVLUVLUV
Dark-flames chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
ah... so... precious!Now send it along to kripke and let us enjoy watching the boys get impaled and stuck together... yes, twisted minds )

great story, adn the end with the dean like confession...ah...

and of course, no animals being harmed is a very important disclaimer! )
thursdaywench chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
aw! Loves!

did you happen to borrow this from GA? cause that version didn't end well :(
Shinigami061 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Aw...that was really cute and sweet and awesomely written. I really liked the concept of Dean lunging to the rescue, even if it wasn't a perfect rescue :) Keep up the great work!

Shinigami06
Arinia chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Wow, just wow. Original, in character, funny, and sweet...I loved it. I hope you seriously consider writing for the actual show. xD
Aurelia Constantine chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
I've had this story favorited for a really long time, and I just wanted to tell you how much I love this story. It's funny, and well-put together. I really really enjoyed this a lot .
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »