Reviews for Stuck Together
Ichiume chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
The sweetest (and intense too!) fic ever. :)
Fyoex chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Wow, that was super unique! xD I like it
AnickaMarie chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Apparently I never reviewed this back when...

Just saw Faye Dartmouth's note in her new Chaos fic Between a Rock and a Hard Place where she mentions this fic as inspiration for that story. I was instantly reminded of the awesome unique way you whumped the boys and just had to re-read :) Enjoyed it just as much as the first time I read. You captured the boy's relationship wonderfully and did a great job of describing an unusual situation.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
*applause* Bravo! Well written! This would have made a GREAT episode!

"The siren was silenced and doors slammed. Red and blue lights swirled around them, morphing the dark street into a perverted disco."-Dang THAT'S great writing! The images, the setting felt so real, like I was there. :D

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this story.
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Congratulations! You have been recced at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This is really fun. Of all things to happen to them. I really enjoyed Sam being all giggly as well.
BeTrueToThyself chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Lol. I love the disclaimer. Great story, too. Adorable whumpage awesome. _
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
this was great story.
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
That was hilarious! I don't if it was supposed to be but you were so vivid that I could picture the boys like that, and Dean was amazing. This might actually be my favorite version of Dean to date. It was spot on; the concern for Sam, the sarcasm with the doctors, it was all perfect! Great story!
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Loved this story! I feel the pain that the brothers went through but this is sorta hilarious in a way. Very creative. I never heard of them being stuck together like this. lol chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Awesome! OMG Sam and Dean impaled on the same poker, you could just feel their pain trying to get out of the burning house without jarring the poker any more! Perfect at the hospital with puking Sam "vomiturus sum", Dean realising just a fraction too late what was going to happen! And just loved the banter between them as they tried to take their minds off their situation.

Great ending - “What you said earlier, right before they knocked us out…” Dean took a breath, steeling himself as Sam’s face relaxed. “I just want you to know… it goes both ways.”

Another awesome fic that has taken me some time to find!
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Good story! I liked it. It was different how they wound up getting hurt, but yet noone died.
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Animals? *snort* xD
Webster chapter 1 . 8/12/2009

“You never seen two guys stuck on the same fire poker before?”

I like all your stories, but this one kinda stood out.
nikole stella chapter 1 . 7/2/2009

That was extrememly cute! I kept smiling.

Although, I was quite terrified that one or both of them might die. The blood and wine didn't seem like good omens...

In any case, I loved it!
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »