Reviews for Stuck Together
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
*applause* Bravo! Well written! This would have made a GREAT episode!

"The siren was silenced and doors slammed. Red and blue lights swirled around them, morphing the dark street into a perverted disco."-Dang THAT'S great writing! The images, the setting felt so real, like I was there. :D

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this story.
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Congratulations! You have been recced at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This is really fun. Of all things to happen to them. I really enjoyed Sam being all giggly as well.
BeTrueToThyself chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Lol. I love the disclaimer. Great story, too. Adorable whumpage awesome. _
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
this was great story.
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
That was hilarious! I don't if it was supposed to be but you were so vivid that I could picture the boys like that, and Dean was amazing. This might actually be my favorite version of Dean to date. It was spot on; the concern for Sam, the sarcasm with the doctors, it was all perfect! Great story!
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Loved this story! I feel the pain that the brothers went through but this is sorta hilarious in a way. Very creative. I never heard of them being stuck together like this. lol
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Awesome! OMG Sam and Dean impaled on the same poker, you could just feel their pain trying to get out of the burning house without jarring the poker any more! Perfect at the hospital with puking Sam "vomiturus sum", Dean realising just a fraction too late what was going to happen! And just loved the banter between them as they tried to take their minds off their situation.

Great ending - “What you said earlier, right before they knocked us out…” Dean took a breath, steeling himself as Sam’s face relaxed. “I just want you to know… it goes both ways.”

Another awesome fic that has taken me some time to find!
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Good story! I liked it. It was different how they wound up getting hurt, but yet noone died.
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Animals? *snort* xD
Webster chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Beautiful!

“You never seen two guys stuck on the same fire poker before?”

I like all your stories, but this one kinda stood out.
nikole stella chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
AW!

That was extrememly cute! I kept smiling.

Although, I was quite terrified that one or both of them might die. The blood and wine didn't seem like good omens...

In any case, I loved it!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Very cringe-worthy imagery and so well-written.

Great job.
Natasha Hyatt chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Vomiturus sum. I AM ABOUT TO VOMIT! *cheers for the future active participle*

Ouch. Fire poker. And they survived it and were pretty normal throughout impalement and wow. Lucky.

WINCHESTERS CAN DO ANYTHING.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Oh my God. That was just...hilarious in all the wrong ways. I can actually totally see this happening in the series, and ain't that creep? I love the little bit of mushiness mixed in with all the masculine "oh no, I'm fine" in the face of being impaled. With a fire poker. Attached to someone else.

Oh, these boys are just precious!
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »