Reviews for Stuck Together
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Very cringe-worthy imagery and so well-written.

Great job.
Natasha Hyatt chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Vomiturus sum. I AM ABOUT TO VOMIT! *cheers for the future active participle*

Ouch. Fire poker. And they survived it and were pretty normal throughout impalement and wow. Lucky.

WINCHESTERS CAN DO ANYTHING.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Oh my God. That was just...hilarious in all the wrong ways. I can actually totally see this happening in the series, and ain't that creep? I love the little bit of mushiness mixed in with all the masculine "oh no, I'm fine" in the face of being impaled. With a fire poker. Attached to someone else.

Oh, these boys are just precious!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I just fell over this! I loved it!
zookitty chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I love this story, so cute! Thanks for posting this incredibly original wonderful piece. I love the mental image of Sam, dead serious, leaning over and saying "I love you man" that was hilarious!

Ohmigosh I want to know what the last time was! What did Dean sign?

-Chris
jack chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
aww! it reminds me from that scene in grey's anatomy! but, this is way better! sam and dean through a fire poker!
Ryo54321 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
loved the ending "...it goes both ways."

to cute! love me some brotherly bonding :D
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Just read this for the first time and really loved it. Great story and an excellent fast paced plot. Liz x
deews chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Oh. Oh Oh Oh.

So perfect.
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Yeah, that would definitely find it's way into some textbook! Talk about having nine lives. But definitely a cool idea and extremely well written! Kudos :o)
Take Mercy chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Excellent!

This was such a great story - very original and well-written. I loved the way your portrayed the brothers (especially Dean's line at the end "it goes both ways").

Again, great job! :)
Jess chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Hey, great story. You had me glued to the very end - so to speak - LOL

Are all your stories posted here?
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
lol... no animals, were you referring to the cator the boys? Me-OWW!

ok sorry.

Loved this fic... think it's like my third time reading it so I figured I should be favving it right about... now.

Thanks for the groovy read!
Gallifreyan Ginger chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
OMG! That was awesome! A friend of mine recommended this to me...man she wasn't lying when she said it was awesome!

Great job!