Reviews for A Future Past
Novagon chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
I love this story. I really wish you would continue it.
Old Kokiri chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
This story's great! I have a question though: Why haven't you continued this story? I'd love to read more of it!
Sir Kaen chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
You really, really need to update, if youre still alive. Whens the last time youve ever log onto the site, anyways?

But really. UPDATE.
Leastmain Shitspoon chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
Great fic! It should be against the law not to update fics as well made and interesting as these *Hint*
Anthony1989 chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
Wow, good job so far, creative use of the timeline. It's been a really long time since you last updated...need a helping hand?

I can help and will do so gladly. I know a lot about The Legend Of Zelda series and so I can be of use.
Opt1mus chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
Very good so far, I hope to see more soon...
El Oni chapter 5 . 12/8/2006
Interesting. Only one problem... TP explains what happened with the Sages. I won't spoil it... but yeah... even though this is a fiction story, those things get on my nerves.

I love the fluff though.
El Oni chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Interesting first chapter. Might I point out that the Mirror Shield was shattered at the end of the Wind Waker?
M-Watcher chapter 5 . 12/7/2006
Wow... Interesting, you named the enemy after the two towns from Zelda 2. I like where this is going...
Warrior of Virtue chapter 5 . 12/7/2006
Very nice. Update soon. I think you're the first person to cast Kasuto as a villain.
Ryota - At Your Service chapter 5 . 12/5/2006
*shudders at the thought of LinZel* Makes me phisically sick. Ah well...the LinSar will cure that right up. Another evil has come...can't Link EVER get a break? Always good to hear from you! Great chapter! Keep it up! -
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 5 . 12/5/2006
Nice...very interesting theory about Ganon not being the true owner of the hell of an interesting name lol. More LXS fluff Kawaii! Awesome as usual Karen!
Infernal Flame Zero chapter 5 . 12/5/2006
Kasuto? i've heard that name before... oh nevermind, im just glad we are not dealing with big nose no more lol
M-Watcher chapter 4 . 12/4/2006
Awesome and cute! I'm not really a fan of Link/Saria but it beats Link/Malon any day! But I love the Link(W)/Tetra pairing! Update soon!
Occupational Hazard chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
Another interesting idea. Hope you update soon.

- Kuso, Too Mendokuse -