Reviews for The Escapades of the Blind Bandit and Meathead
Heligoland chapter 10 . 7/29/2007
So I just read all ten in one sitting, is that weird? Like I couldn't stop, I was planning to stop because I was about to starve to death, but I just couldn't... Not even after the cake chapter. Admit it, you've got some sort of crazy preternatural powers that get people to click the next button - or maybe it's just the implicit promise of Toph at some point attempting to drink and bend.

Either way, you're a cruel person!

Now I've got to go eat some cake.

Faved.
Heligoland chapter 7 . 7/29/2007
rofl.

I didn't want to stop reading it to review, but I just had to say: They're conservationists, dammit!
i luv tokka chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
i love it its amazing its great ;D
lauren chapter 10 . 6/18/2007
i always love your stories. they can always make me laugh. haha ]
Pyric chapter 10 . 6/18/2007
"So a guy with a boomerang and a blind earthbender walk into a bar-"

What a joke that would have been!

Ah, oh geez, oh man, here I go, fits of laughter...hoof...hoof.

Ha.
Pyric chapter 9 . 6/18/2007
Well then I'm glad they didn't go through with it. I like your idea of 'drunking buddies' instead of romantically involved - this suits them way, way better.

So good job.
Pyric chapter 8 . 6/18/2007
I love it when you get to the end of a chapter and suddenly get the title.

More great work. Best line:

"I haven't had a piece all evening!”

"And you haven't had a piece of me in three days!”

Wherever this cake thing came from...it's great. You're great. This whole fic is great!
Pyric chapter 7 . 6/18/2007
GREAT stuff, that was! All the explanations of all the destruction - Well, Toph...Oh, that was because Toph...

SO good! This is what I love you and this fic for!
Pyric chapter 6 . 6/18/2007
The best part...has to be the awkward line about Toph and Zuko.

Especially with Mai sitting...right there.

Now I wonder what all the bets were about. Heh.
Pyric chapter 5 . 6/18/2007
Ah!

If you could SEE this grin!

Gotta love that Sokka has his own reserved cell, and that the friends of the Avatar and the heroes of the war aren't too good to be arrested!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Oh hey, something I meant to say way back in chapter two (and for some reason just came back to me now, weird) - you had Toph eating cake with a fork, and maybe it's normal but I read it and...my brain exploded into fits of chopsticky gore. Heh, twas less than pleasant.

Just thought I'd share that with you.

Blast, look what you've done to me, with your mad hilarity (wow, that's an actual word!) I ought to curse you, but if I did that well then there would be no more random stories and...and...I might die!

Well anyway, what else did I love. Ah, the reaction to Toph's entrance at the first bar, and the opening few lines of the chapter about the being thrown out and whatnot. Oh, and while I'm babbling like a lunatic, I thought it was awesome when Toph leaned in to 'see' Sokka's cards and it made people nervous. Good stuff!
Pyric chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
That was the most unbelievably fantastic chapter yet. So much to it! Tokka at a new level! I mean, Toph standing on the graves was a really disturbing thing to think about given her abilities, so two thumbs up just for that, and then we've got Toph worrying about the fireworks with this classic line:

"I'm too drunk to fight!"
Pyric chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
That's what I was thinking, when the bed was broken. Ha!

More good stuff! It's really hard to review comical writings, because I'm generally laughing too hard to think straight.

We!
Pyric chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
Ah, but you're wrong! You did explain it. Good stuff!

I love how proud they are about their idea of a favour, and how they figure not tying Mai up for Zuko is punishment for him being sane and sober enough to be mad at the lot of them.

Ah.

Good times.
Absolutely Unsure chapter 10 . 6/16/2007
lol, that was really funny but cute too! I really enjoyed reading it, you're such an awesome author! one day hopefully i'll read Shadows, when i get more patience! lol

~*White Fuzzy Ears*~

and it's nice to know that the series isn't dad yet, lol
Owl of the Night chapter 10 . 6/11/2007
YAY! the story's not dead! i crack up every time i read these! they're just way to funny! XD

-jillian