Reviews for The Escapades of the Blind Bandit and Meathead
PetertheChameleon chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
What I like about your writing is how you capture the characters (particularly Sokka and Toph!). Most people daring to write a SokkaxToph fic would stumble over the very fine line of comedic-romantic duo, and usually fall into the too absurd or too sappy. You express their friendship so well, and leave lots of potential for further development of said friendship. The only thing that seemed slightly OOC was Toph's tackling of Sokka - when she gets mad with any of the trio, she seems to either dismiss them or just walk away. On the other hand, we haven't seen any fight that she's really emotional about, so it's quite possible she'd act that way, especially after having years for their dynamic to develop.

Will look forward to more chapters!
peacekeeperchuck chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Very good, I can't wait to read more!
yellow.surfer chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Another fine work. Words cannot describe how much I love the way you write Sokka and Toph. Oh those troublemaking bar hoppers. I also like the Aang/Katara conversation at the end. Though I'm afraid the last line takes the cake, that was pure unadulterated genius.
shinjae chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
awesome! i love tokka fics. you wrote this so well! very in-character and original. props to you! x3
Ron Weasly girl chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
That was so PERFECT! The charaters where completley in charater and let me tell you how hard it is to find a decent in charater sokka/toph fic! I can't wait for more
Northeast chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Please continue. Also do you know how many chapies there are going to be. I'm out...
mhe chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Great fic, I've decided Tokka is my favorite pairing. Along with Kataang and Jet/Zuko slash.
InhIkka chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
love it!
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Hopefully many indeed. Adding to my humble faves.
pokey chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
I love Sokka/Toph interaction too! Watching that is what made me like Toph in the first place. Great story!
leadfoot352 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Great story. Can't seem to find anything really wrong with it. Please update as soon as possible.

Your Loyal Reader

Leadfoot352
Random Stuff About Stuff chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was hilarious! Loved it.

My favorite part was probably when Toph comments: “I’m pretty sure if we get kicked out of a public gathering one more time, Aang’s going to pretend he never knew us.”

But the whole thing was hilarious! Loved it.

Keep writing

-Random
PandaCookie chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
I liked it. Funny, i love toph and sokka, but i dont really think of them as a couple. it was funny, keep writing _
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27