Reviews for The Escapades of the Blind Bandit and Meathead
LoveGlutton chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
... Say I wonder who sokka's daughter is... Ling or su
LoveGlutton chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
...yup... Community service... I cant think of a better wya to help the nation
lemon-rind chapter 14 . 4/3/2014
These were great. Thank you.
Waywardneko chapter 14 . 1/3/2014
This is cute. :3
SapphireSecret chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
I would like to start out with the fact that I absolutely do not like SokkaxToph. But this is BEAUTIFUL. You write them amazingly. Laughter was abundant. I love it. And I realize that this is labeled complete, but I really, really want more. Please?
RinnyTheOrange chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
HA! this is the first sokka and Toph story that I liked! Great job on this
ladybug114 chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
lol the end of that! laughing so hard right now :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
these are the bestest stories ever
Queen of Sneaks chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
First off, let me apologize for not reviewing the first chapters. They were amazing. And this one was absolutely hilarious! I had a feeling Sokka was moving furniture, but I love the little bit at the end!
the unbirthday girl chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
These are hilarious. I love 'em all. I think my favorite thing about these is the drinking buddies thing they've got going on. It's just so entertaining. :)
SafetyScissors chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
I really just found this fic because of this one chapter...

I think...I think I'm gonna have to go back and read the rest now.
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 14 . 11/1/2011
Oh, wow. Drunk avatar characters are HILARIOUS. I really love the way you wrote Aang for some reason XD

Awesome.

Favorited.
Methe chapter 12 . 11/1/2011
These are all hilarious! Thanks!
DarkHairedVeela chapter 9 . 12/16/2010
i realllly really liked this. i thought it was the perfect representation of their relationship (when they're being relationship-serious) :)
zon12 chapter 14 . 9/6/2010
These stories have got to be the most awesomest (it's a word XD), funniest, most epic tales I've read about two of my favorite characters. From making Zuko think they were having sex (wink wink), to having Sokka wear a dress, to pretty much drinking at every occasion, I loved it all.

They are truly too much fun to just talk about love and peace when there's liquor to drink _

My only complaint is that I don't have a Toph and Sokka to go drinking with lol.

Absolutely amazing XD