Reviews for The Escapades of the Blind Bandit and Meathead
Katia11 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Love this! Laughing all the way through!
RandomHyperFreak chapter 14 . 8/26/2010
0.0 what! No! This can't be the end! Are you insane? Your insane arn't you? xD
Tigza chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
This is awesome! It makes me giggle. And I love the way you write them, characterisation's spot on!
kalicious chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Awesome sauceness.
Raven's Favorite Emotion chapter 14 . 6/2/2010
Okay, this is one of the funniest things that I have read in a very, very long time. Thanks for this. I just love a drunk Sokka and Roph now, haha. You've made me appreciate the pairing a lot more now. Kudos!
swishyskirt chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
BWA HA HA HA HA

This is so great. My two most favorite characters! You've captured them perfectly. Thank you!
Cskjjmdrn chapter 14 . 2/20/2010
are you still writing new ones?
Angurvddel chapter 13 . 2/17/2010
Great stories, Awesomely hilarious, and great practice for trying to laugh silently while in the workplace.

A note though, that I haven't seen anyone point out, in the chapter 13 interlude you have this:

She could see the people at the edge of her vision, hurrying down the hallway

at the end in reference to Toph, which since she's blind...
InvaderBlitz chapter 14 . 12/19/2009
this story (stories) was awesome. i agree with you, i don't think Toph and Sokka would be all Lovey Dovey like Aang and Katara. I really like how you kept them in character and it was fun to imagine Zuco thinking they had been getting freaky XD.

i do wish they had of kissed just once though, u know? because it seemed more like a friendship fic(s) than an actual Tokka fic(s). But like i said it was still really good. :)
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 14 . 12/6/2009
Haha, these were all brilliant! :) I hope you get to posting some more Tokka shenanigans soon!

Liz
daughterofthestars08 chapter 14 . 12/1/2009
I just wasted an hour going through these, and let me tell you how much I was giggling to myself the whole time. I love it I love it. They are just so incharacter. And not just Toph and Sokka, all of the characters!

KurukiXV chapter 14 . 9/6/2009
This onesies are quite hilarious! Can't wait to see the next!
bubblylady chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
omg omg omg how did they break the bed?

how? how? did they ? :O X10
skrybble chapter 7 . 9/4/2009
this is great. you do an awesome job getting their personalities, and i love "community service" and "assigning responsibility". only way to improve sokka and toph is to make them drunk... X)
Pyric chapter 14 . 8/29/2009