Reviews for The Way Home
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Gosh, I'm nearly crying. But you gotta love the Supernatural universe, where a dead man (and dog) can continue to make frequent appearances. 8)

RIP Jim. Gonna miss ya, you awesome fictional character, you.

- Coolest Badguy EVER
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Yeah, I wanted to know Pastor Jim better too... But supernatural is just like that: there's a lot of deaths that we can't wait for, but happens anyway. But there's a lot of writers who use pastor jim in a lot of stories, so we know him somehow, even thought that's not really on the show
I really liked it
See ya next o/
KatieLB chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Look another review that has vanished... yeah that means I get to leave another one LOL... seriously everytime I read this story I get so choked up and tara's video of this part... kills me! Great job on continueing Jim and Deans special bond even after his death...damn meg! ttyl
River City1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Boy, you just keep making me cry this morning! I loved all of the little memory details, like the tomato sandwiches and the quilt. This story makes me miss Jim too. Great job!
Crogos chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
I love the Dean and Pastor Jim moments. They're just heartbreaking, I'm all teared up right now. It's so sweet and I really just love it all, especially with it tying into The Real Deal, which I cried to also. Fantasitic work. Just beautiful.
JNJ chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
You are really very talented and I always enjoy reading your work.
marie chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
A wonderful story. I've read this story before, it was actually the first of yours I read, and after reading your other stories I decided to go back and re-read it. I'm so glad I did. I love the way you write Paster Jim and will miss him. The second time around, this story actually made me cry, something no fanfiction has managed to do before (movies, books and songs are another story all together, I'm a sucker for tear-jerkers).
L. C. Brotherton chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Sappy though you may call this piece, it made me cry, and that's something difficult to do. This was profoundly moving and touched me deeply on several levels. I'm still finding it difficult to capture words, so I'll simply say "thank you" and leave it at that.
GuestTypePerson chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
that was so sweet. seriously. i just want to hug dean and hit john upside the head. or watch jim turn him over his knee. that would be funny.

loved it!
SaJi chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
A beautiful little one shotter. *heart*
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
That was beautiful. I needed this today even tho I did start to cry during a few parts(the sandwich part and the peanut butter cookie part). But still it left me with a smile on my face. Everything is gonna be alright! Great job!
Ephemera2 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Aw. What a lovely, beautiful story. It's so heartening to read of a place where Dean felt safe, at home, welcome, and someone made him tomato sandwiches with love. Thank you for sharing.

It's so funny, but I too am sorta dreading "In My Time of Dying," in a way. I have enjoyed this limbo time of angsty, introspective fanfictions, and fear that nothing on the CW could ever live up to the best of these slow, sensitive, character-driven fics. Except more fics, of course. : )
reading chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Wow. You just made me tear up and I rarely ever do that reading fan fiction. Heart-breaking. And beautiful.

Thanks for sharing.
SueJRA chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
What a talent you have! I don't think there is a piece of your writing that I haven't enjoyed and this is another beautifully crafted piece.

Love it!
IMTheresa chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Lovely, just lovely. It also makes me hurt all over again that Kripke and company teased us with Jim (and Caleb) only to take them away far too soon. Thank you for the goodbye.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »