Reviews for The Mathias Prophecy
padfootmoony chapter 7 . 6/21
how did you come up with this? its SOOO amazing!also if you could make other stories simular to this i would be delighted, perferably divergant or hunger games. _
Proudly Slythrin chapter 8 . 6/2
You should really try italicting your words, or underline them instead of capitalizing them. I always feel like the characters are screaming.
Proudly Slythrin chapter 7 . 6/2
Considering I'm 13, I have no clue who "Zorro" is, so I googled it. I cannot see Snape dressed up like that.
Proudly Slythrin chapter 6 . 6/2
Awwww! You need more Protective!Fatherly!Snape moments...
Proudly Slythrin chapter 5 . 6/2
Sweet mother of Merlin and Morgana, that was a damn long prophecy. Well, more like a predication, considering it's very obvious what will happen. You worked pretty hard on that. But I do admit, I lost focus after the first 20 lines.
tumna.falls chapter 10 . 12/17/2015
This is a very good story! I love how you've portrayed Harryvery sneaky but also very close to canon!Harry.
dianaanne chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
Really liked this story!
Lestat chapter 9 . 9/7/2015
Hmm, it is a nice and long series but it is such a shame at she does notice when they hide things from her and she has all the rights to be angry and not trust them but she just lets them go with a few words. I will try and continue it again later if the mood strikes me. Maybe she learns to think by herself later.
Mukuro234 chapter 10 . 6/15/2015
XD this is an awsome part one
laexdream chapter 6 . 5/2/2015
Kyahhh. What is with this older men reverse harem? I love it. LOLLLL I really do. So I'm NOT crazy, and the vibes I've been feeling haven't been made up. Right? ...Right?
laexdream chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
The Prophecy must have been hard to write, considering you needed it to rhyme and stuff... What I would reccommend, would be that since this is such a long piece (although any poem sort of should have this), you should add in proper punctuation. Cause honestly, I simple skipped through it. I read things like how I would say them. So this poem was kind of hard for me to read.
laexdream chapter 4 . 5/2/2015
I love the fact that girl Harry is still named Harry. A lot of stories change her name, or try a girl version of the original, but keeping it as Harry seems more... I don't know... Simple and clean? I like it. And the gifts for everyone - the scene where Harry was buying the chocolate for Ron made me laugh. Your ideas of the gifts that Harry might buy for her friends were really thoughtful - I would have never pegged Hermione for a trashy romance reader, but from past experiences, she could totally be. I also enjoyed the interactions between Harry and Snape. They were really heartwarming. I love your story. And the whole dementors thing should've been a part of the actual book. That is, Dumbledore refusing to allow Dementors at school in the first place.
Either the romance is brewing, or I simply see it everywhere... Am I going crazy or what?
laexdream chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
I really like everyone's dynamic with each other. Man, this story is really good. I love it. Is it me, or is there some brewing chemistry between some people? Or maybe I'm just totally thinking too much...
waybetterthanyou chapter 5 . 2/19/2015