Reviews for In Your Best Interest
another victim chapter 1 . 6/18
You are a horrible person for writing this! Was it your intention to make me cry over two fictional characters?!:'(
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This is my favourite kind of KisaIta, intense and restrained at once - I can't see either of them exchanging "I love yous".
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
That! I loved it soo much! Kisame is such a great partner... And Itachi is so lucky to have him, until the day he died. May you rest in peace Itachi-san!
ImmortalScytheWielder chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I love this story so much that I have read it six times already. Also very good description.
the-universe-is-insane chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
You freakin' made me cry. Awesome story though... XD
Vicious-Fluffy-Bunny-Llama chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This was a very sad but good story.

I liked it.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
That was great. I really like your portrayal of Kisame and how he would react in each situation. Quality angst, too. Nice work~
cy-grl chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Beyond beautiful writing skills :)
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
aw poor Itachi/Kisame. It was good tho
sharkieweazel44 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
;_; kyah! i dunno if its cuz im a sucker for kisaita sadness/stuff, but somehow this still made me tear up a little.
timme chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
that's a horrible way for sasuke to die, like him or not. i think itachi would have protested a bit more, really.
Bre Henson chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This is so, so good, but very sad!

I was almost crying!
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I really loved it! Poor Itachi. Poor Kisame. I nearly cried. Still trying to hold them back.
Arishandera chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
You portray Kisame and Itachi wonderfully. You've got Itachi's passiveness down to pat, and Kisame's strange "loyalty" to his partner as well. Canon-quality, every bit of it.

Expect me to infiltrate your other stories soon :)
uumiho chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I was not a fan of this pairing until I read this fic. Positively brilliant. I loved it. -Judo
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »