Reviews for Tales of Summons
Contraltissimo chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
There's something... some kind of unique beauty only the rain can give.

I'm glad you were able to capture some of it here.

Good chapter. _
Mee Yah chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
that's so sweet

I love it
Rayar chapter 3 . 3/9/2007
This is a nice one, showing Kratos and his mother. Few fanfic actually write about it!
InferiorBeing17 chapter 3 . 3/9/2007
I liked very much they way you discribed Kratos's mother and never really came out and said it. Also, that she would call him by nickname and not his full name was also a nice motherly touch.

I'm so pleased that you've updated a Kratos-centered story. I'm still waiting for Shards (patiently, so take your time!) but I never really got into Defiance, and that ironically is what you've been updating for a while.

It's ok, though. I'd rather wait for when you were in the mood/zone for Shards and have it be amazing than make you feel like you HAD to produce something and not have it reach your own standards.

Happy Writing!
loudsmiles chapter 3 . 3/9/2007
"They make noise and whoever scares the most little children wins." LOL That's adorable (and really really cute)! Your writing is amazing, I almost always end up laughing or crying (and sometimes the second is a result of the first XD). This is probably my favorite spirit fic so far, I loved the other two, but this one was just so perfect in every way. I can't wait for the next ones! D
bright snow chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
Yay, yay, I like both of these two stories so far~

The first chapter with Efreet was adorable. :P Summoning him to boil water, ha ha ha... and then Efreet looking around for stuff to blow up, and then Mithos sendin ghim right back to the place where Summon Spirits go in a couple seconds... (or do they just go back to their alters? Eh, whatever, irrelevant)

Amazing 2nd chapter with Luna. ) I love this idea of a story for each Summon Spirit~! I really cannot wait until you update this story, and then Defiance, and then Shards, and then other random ficlets... heh heh, heavy workload, much? ! xDD' Sorry bout that.

I love your writing! Keep it up~! D
Lil-Samuu chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
An interesting idea for a set of fics, I look forward to seeing what you write with the other summon spirits as these two fics were excellent. The first was a lovely piece of humour, a really nice light-hearted moment that was fun to read. The second had a completely different mood and was very very powerful, written in a believeable way and full of the pain and emotion that would have no doubt been there at that event. Both fics are high quality stuff.
InferiorBeing17 chapter 2 . 10/7/2006
Iteresting view of Kratos's transformation. Very clever having it be Luna who helps grant his wings. Also, nice drastic change in Mithos. He's so cold... And so easy to hate...
InferiorBeing17 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
I think its amazing how you can go beween so many different stories that you do and still have all of them maintain a sort of identity from the others.

Also, I don't know if you intended this, but young Mithos reminds me a lot of how you portray Genis. I think that really helps the idea of how well they eventually bond.
Contraltissimo chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
Wow. I love the way you write pain. Sorry if that sounds creepy... But you just do it so well! "Liquid rubies" dotting her gown... poetry!

Nice chapter! Full of ugly suffering, but beautiful nonetheless.
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
Poor Luna, to have Mithos make her do that. Poor Kratos, so that's how you visualised him becoming an angel. Well I'm looking forward to the next one. Keep it up.

Happy writing :D

Alaia Skyhawk
Contraltissimo chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
*lol* Summoning the Master of Hellfire...to get the water boiling. Nice. XD
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Oo, Mithos is in for it now. Nice story. Keep it up.

Happy writing :D

Alaia Skyhawk
Tobiasa chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
God Mithos is lazy. I can't help but think of Efreet though. I can see it now...

*in that place where summon spirits go*

Efreet: I mean, really! He made me cook their DINNER! I am the embodiment of fire itself! I am not a cooking fire!

Yutis: Now that's just wrong.

Gnome: Totally.

Shadow: ...Lazy...git...

I love your stuff, but I have never worked up my courage to review them before. '' Can't wait for the next part!
teno-hikari chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
“You summoned Efreet to cook dinner!” LOL well it worked didn't it? At least he didn't summon Undine and Sylph to wash and dry the dishes.