Reviews for Just Before they Left Her
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Wow! What a wonderful story! Very intense!
jaed621 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Wow, I really like this and it's so interesting that you went back to her teen aged time to do the challenge. I'm facinated by all the different responses to the challenge, your idea was certainly unique. I like the whole setting and him saying he wished his parents would disappear was a nice touch. Tempe seems so vulnerable and I know part of it is because I know what is about to happen to her but still, the mood is just right. I have been crazy busy and will be for about another week but I hope to get caught up soon after that, hope all is well with you. Take care. Good job, keep writing.

Jaed
artigiano chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
:) that was so good! great response to the...second challenge!
dddynamite chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Aw I loved it!
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
GP

WOW! That was so...POWERFUL! I mean what a different perspective! Talk about making ya think before ya speak! That was truly thought provoking! GAWD...I LOVE this CHALLENGE THING!

G :D
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Oh man. That was the last thing Russ said to his parents before they disappeared. How sad. Good use of the challenge though. :)
willowwood chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Great little one-shot, and kinda sad.
Tozzyoby chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Beautiful, a really inventive way of approaching the challenge. I love any sort of back story and you have done this perfectly. Simple, yet effective! I Love it!
canthereisto chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
That;s so sad because we all know what's coming for her. I really liked the way this turned out. Wonderfull!

Ava
immalee chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Hi!

Great oneshot! I felt like my stomach turned when Russ shouted at his parents.

Thanks and hugs

Chrissy
Scazydramaqueen282 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Aww...cute!

Loved the sibling love! Great job!

-Mariah :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Howdylynn chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Way to think out of the box... Me likey.

The ending was very touching. Good job on the sentimentality.