Reviews for The Days to Fly
Guest chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
Why is Eli next-in-line to the throne if his father is still alive? Surely his father would become heir before him? Unless his mother was the royal and she is also dead, it doesn't make sense that Eli is now the crown prince.
Denad chapter 20 . 8/15/2008
Okay I absolutely must review for numerous reasons. First because you keep criticizing your work when I think it's fantabulous and secondly because its just that, awesomely fabulous! I think the extra things like Portia having a thing for the prince are the little things that keep the story interesting and different. Sure there could've been a little more emotion but who am I to say? It was one of the BEST stories I've ever read so I'm not really complaining. Plus I think the ending was perfect too, gave a more insight on the character and stuff. I love your stories and would definitely buy any book you might make of short stories. Your wonderful at them.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/5/2008
this is an awesome story but everybodys so ADD and scysophronic.

its a good story tho.

just kinda funny how fast lucy changes and stuff.
holliebollie chapter 20 . 8/30/2007
* gives a round of appuals* yeaah! ahh, so cute,... and thank you for the entertainment I throughly enjoyed it. I did realized of chorse you had finished it a couple of mounths of ago, but no matter, you still deserve praise. I'm pretty certain thats you've proubly gone back and fixed all the errors, seeing as I didn't catch any. But I know I liked the story and characters an awful lot, and was wondering if you had considered continueing the story, as to what happens in Keri's life. Is she adopted as a royal princess. Does she have trouble getting married like Eli did, because of the bad luck adoption thing. My mind runs rampant with ideas. Well good luck and good job on this story.
nav chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
interesting
ktrn7 chapter 20 . 2/23/2007
this was a fun story! and i like the ending...

did you write any more books?
ktrn7 chapter 15 . 2/22/2007
I like it a lot!
calypsosun chapter 20 . 2/10/2007
I can’t believe that the story is now finished….it was brilliant, no other way to describe it.

I read the whole 20 chapter in one sitting with no breaks and I can seriously say that it was fantastic, wonderful, magnificent (and all the other words that could make ones ego sky high).

It was a really good story idea and you managed to pull it off really well, even the final chapter which made me smile and get all girly.

I liked the characters but I have to admit, Lucy still didn’t seem so nice even at the end (she seemed too cold). Otherwise it was well written and consistent throughout and really, really wonderful. Bye
cyanide silk chapter 20 . 2/8/2007
i have just read the entire thing. it was gorgeous and sweet and wonderful and so many other brilliant things. i loved it

InChrist-Billios chapter 20 . 2/4/2007
Wow! I'm the 100th reviewer! *happy reviewer dance*

Great finish, good work!

Hope to see more stories soon!
Emerald Soccer Cat 591 chapter 20 . 2/2/2007
yay! it was such a good story! i want to know where my friends get their creativeness! cuz i have none. oh well. brilliant my friend, brilliant!

write more stories!
StoryLover chapter 20 . 1/29/2007
Hey! Fabulous ending...I can't believe it though! After seeing Eli and Ama through their struggles, it's finally over! But you did quite the job. I loved how you made Eli so uncertain about himself when it comes to Ama. And how Lucy helped to make things so final for him. Not to mention how Ama was so unsuspecting about the marriage proposal, yet everyone else saw it. And ESPECIALLY how you kind of summarized Ama's life at the very end of the story to show how many hardships she had to go through in order to get where she is today. All in all, this chapter is splendid. I really hope you'll start another story. Until then, keep up the amazing work!
Mint Tea Rose chapter 20 . 1/29/2007
aw, that is so sweet! I love the ending, it gave me the warm fuzzies. will you write a sequel? I hope so, there is so much more than this. how is ama adjusting to being queen, and so on. Thank you for sharing this, I look forward to reading another.
WishingForAFairyTale chapter 20 . 1/27/2007
Omg! Omg! i Love it! this was an awesome book! im soo sad too see it end *Tear* Great Job!
FaylinnNorse chapter 20 . 1/27/2007
Aw, such a sweet ending! It did seem a tad abrupt, I was expecting it to go on longer, but it was such a nice, happy ending! And it was such a good story, too, I really loved it! Looking forward to your next stories!