Reviews for The Letter
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Awww cute, adorable, amusing, and wonderful, I loved it and awesome job
snowflke chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Aww, that's so cute!
Kiiriya chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Beautiful, just beautiful. bravo Braveo! I was reading this and I laughed a littled teared up a little. *sigh* it trully was a grea story. I applaud you!
xYaoiGirlx chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
One word KAWAII! :D

I needed some fluff, and what better to read than Taichi and Yamato getting together? _
Kiriska chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Haha, this was adorable. I really liked the fact that they touched so heavily on Yamato's music career possibly pulling them apart since it's the basis for so many angsty Taitos, but yeah. Fantastic read. :]
Anime Leo chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Aw. Cute.
Quita chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Oh my god! I enjoyed this fic so much!

I giggled like an insane-fangirl reading the last half of it - which usually isn't my style. _

Keep up the good work!
Destiny Kitty chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Aww, this is a really cute story. I like how you avoided the potential to make the story over done, and just made it simple, sweet and natural. It is something that could actually happen rather than the ravings of an overzealous fangirl - which are funny but never realistic. This is solid. So congradulations, I love it. I was looking for a nice story about these two and found this one, and I'm happy. Thanks _
takuya chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
yay that was very sweet i so loved it
Selphie1234 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
This was totally cute. I will forever love Taito. it's so cute and fluffy - great job
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
aw so very cute. i like that. hope to read more stories from you soon.
Moppy chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
wow that was, happy, sappy, lovely, amazing and wow, i was nearly crying lol. Today (being the 20th September) is my birthday, and you have made my day! You are an extremly good writer and i hope to see more fics from you in the future to come..