Reviews for Complicated
oOYuuOo chapter 21 . 6/4/2013
It's really interesting! I like it!

I hope you'll continue this someday xD
ash chapter 21 . 2/2/2013
Plz plz write more I love ur story
britt chapter 21 . 1/24/2013
Plz write more
Musically Madd Hatter chapter 21 . 11/15/2008
This story is awesome; your a good writer, so keep up the good work.

PMS!
DaniZGE chapter 21 . 11/29/2007
Could you please come back? This Story is really awesome. please. come back.
Metroidvania chapter 21 . 11/26/2007
A very nice, well thought out tale, I enjoyed reading through.

Here's to another chapter, but as others may have said, no rush, we'll still all be here waiting for whenever it comes out.

Keep up the great work.

Later,

MV
oompa.parade chapter 21 . 10/7/2007
wow this is a really great story. I hope you havent abandoned it because I would love to see how it ends. so, heres to hoping that you'll update it one day

keep up the great work

(love the other story by the way)

-dd xox
M.K.300 chapter 21 . 8/1/2007
update, yeah?
Starsabove0oru chapter 21 . 7/10/2007
*long aw* she has a box full of Spencer memories? that is so cute. aw jeez... i wonder what's gonna happen at this party?
R. R. Grokesyn chapter 21 . 7/4/2007
I'm shocked: that was pretty amazing. Your story has totally broke my heart (until now, especially this last chapter), you wrote it brilliantly. The situation, the dialogues, the amount of details, everything fitted like a glove. I just felt for the characters.

And you should be proud of yourself for one more thing: the best characterization of Ashley Davies I've read so far. Of course you did an awesome job with Spencer too, but Ashley is a character that people cannot figure out that well, people usually have trouble picturing her, mostly because she's very unstable. But you made it seem very easy. So, congrats, I guess D.

Well, I felt bad for not commenting about Spencer. After all, you did a great job, especially highlighting how the break up with Ashley affected her. But I confess I like the cute Spencer a little more than the grown up one. You could show this side of her a little bit, especially when she's with Corey.

One last thing, talking overall now. I like how people in your story are simply people: not bad or good. Writers tend to make evil characters and these will not make anything good and the 'heros', that sometimes make mistakes but are quickly forgiven and live happily ever after.

Ok, enough for one review. Sorry writing such a long review. However, you're great, you deserve it.

Best Wishes,

R. R. Grokesyn
ravenjetticon chapter 21 . 7/4/2007
Heh, call me silly, but I was kind of honored to have you mention me in your author's notes. No need to thank me for the reviews; you earned them. :)

I loved seeing Ashley suffer a little bit in this chapter. I guess it's just a reflection of what I'd like to see in the show itself... I just feel that Spencer lets Ashley be bitchy and bratty way too much, barely stands up for herself, and caves way too easily. I'm hoping she'll grow out of that, and since your fic is a future fic, it seems appropriate that she would have by now. I love Ashley, of course, but I do think she needs a little dose of reality sometimes. She may have a shitty family situation, but that's no reason for everyone to just take her bullshit all the time and give her whatever she wants. In my opinion, everyone needs to spend a little time unfulfilled so they can truly appreciate it when things DO go their way.

Anyway, I thought you did a good job with it. I like that Ashley acknowledged her own faults; I like that she's pissed at herself for even thinking about the whole situation. That's the kind of inner turmoil she needs.

Now I'll be patiently awaiting the confrontation between Spencer and Ashley. I can't wait to see how they act around each other now that they're both all wound up.

And one more thing, before I kill this entire page... don't let anyone rush you. Don't apologize for taking your time updating; it's not like anybody's paying you. You're doing this on your own free time and of your own inspiration. Work on it at a pace that's comfortable for you and allows you to produce something you can be proud of, and no faster. I don't want to see you burn out because you're trying to keep up with rabid fans, y'know? :)
soncrazy04 chapter 21 . 6/30/2007
wow i missed this story... its soo good.. it makes u feel like ur right there with them if this was all really happening... i get how ash feels even tho shes the one that messed it up. she still has chances u cant give up on love ur not suppossed please this story makes me feel better for somereason to see that someone else feels the way i do or others that artn sure what to do about love
perscriptionsRoverrated chapter 21 . 6/26/2007
I'm so happy that you updated because this is one of my favorite stories. I love that not only do you show the struggles they both face when they are around each other or talking about the other, but also how you give us insite to the inner struggles both are facing and are too afraid to show. Well please update soon!
DatSoNfan chapter 21 . 6/26/2007
PLease continue with this fic...I freakin love this one!
Brandym19 chapter 21 . 6/26/2007
Glad To see the update. Great Update. Keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next chapter. PMS real Soon.