Reviews for Goodbye
magicaltears chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Aw, this was so sad. I agree though, I cant believe that she didn't say goodbye or anything, it was too much. Anyway, I'm off to read Finding Olivia. Great fic.

-Britt-
SVUchik18 chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
i really liked this story...but it was so sad! i wish that they had shown olivia in her new life at the end of the show...
onetreefan chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
oh man!

Nuts!

Glad you are writing, Kelly. I cannot wait for more... Of any of your stories!...maybe even Spellbound... LOL!

EOness!

onetreefan (Rach)
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Wow...that was depressing! LOL How about some more fluffy works, hmm?

But back to this one...

You wrote their feelings, their emotions, so well! Made me tear up! But it's reassuring to know that Liv isn't truly gone though! ;o)

LOVED IT! Good work!

Luv,

mandi *_*

EOforever!

PS: SVU Premiere was awesome! Could've used more EO moments though... ;o) hehehe
idinakristinfan chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Kely! Too good!
SVU101 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
*crying!* WAH i cried at that part, but hey she can meet some hottie:)
Aubvi chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
i totally agree. I couldn't believe they didnt have her say goodbye at all. :(
KatieKat1690 chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
I love it! That episode definetly needed some closure! I hope you write more!
El Chacal chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
I cursed and cried somewhat when I saw the episode and when I read this. There is no way Elliot just moves on after reading that letter and there is defintely no way that the FBI could drive back the charge of Elliot Stabler when he decides to chase her down and bring her back home. Great story, though I think it's far off from THE END.

Wouldn't you agree?
justawritier chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
sad but really good and depressing okay i'm just babling but it was good :)
KJFlygirl87 chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Great job! Very sad but I think that they both need some closure. Maybe now Olivia is gonna and will hopefully come back, Elliot, will get off his butt and do something! Anyway, great job! Kirsten
xfreelifex chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Hi Kelly :)

LOL I didn't even see the episode, but I'm still reviewing this. Kay basically told me everything that happened, so I at least know what happened. Thanks for the closure because after hearing how it ended, I needed some of that. This was great, even if it was really sad.

Essy
Striped Leopard 626 chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
If you don't do a sequel, I will. . . Okay, so I can't think of a good threat, but I won't be happy.

I really thought that the episode ended weirdly, and I REALLY hope the Oliva will come back! She needs to!
AntisocialButterfly13 chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Aww! Good story! I can't believe they ended it just like that! Even though I liked that Star was in the episode... Bastards! Please write a sequel, though!

eLiZaBeTh
Writerbitch92 chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
i likey a lot. really good. i thought that it was really sad tha they didnt let her say good-bye neither. really good.

~Ally