Reviews for Boys Will Be
sora1432 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
got lost a few times but over all good story
imlwjesusfreak chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
I Hate this. it is so confusing and stupid
xMiStReSsOfHeArTsx chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
oh my gosh i heard from a favorite author of mine that they realy enjoyed this fic so i tried this oneshot fic out and this oneshot was realy good your super talented! great job! your now on my favs list
Orange Lantern Tsume chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
VERY fascinating. All the ghosts and scene changes made things a little erratic, since they changed direction so abruptly, but I really enjoyed this. Good work.
TheFireflyofLight chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Wow, I'm glad I read this. It's beautifully written.
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Reality to the max. It's both interesting and saddening to imagine what Kairi and the gang went through after all that darkness. I think the fic is perfect as it is. Creepy, but not over the top.
Limited Heart chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Oh my goodness. I am ... shaking. That was ... so disturbing and so... It was like watching a car crash, you don't want to watch the end but you can't tear your eyes away. It was like. And Sora, the murderer, Riku the drinker, the aftermath of the fairytale and the truth of the war. People don't seem to realize that Kingdom Hearts is really quite violent, but that's beside the point. This story was ... I don't quite know how to explain it because I'm still drowning in the atmosphere and the ... darkness that it alludes with all it's blood and... truth, I guess. I wish I could congratulate you - it was a good piece - but it's so beyond me that I can't find words in my vocabulary to quite pin this story down. You, however, are another story - you're good, I can at least give you that much.
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
I read this months ago and skipped the middle; I read bits and peices at least 10 times; I couldn't review because it creeped the hell out of me; and I couldn't look away because it had the sort of appeal a trainwreck does, except it felt like I was riding in the train that was about to crash. I really wanted to leave the closest I ever get to a flame and argue angrily because of the disagreements I wanted to see between this and my absolute favorite videogames. But I'm not, because, as sickening as the concept is, disturbing as it is, and frightening as it is, it's true. I'll be completely honest, I love this fic the same way that a bleeding-heart idealist loves a tragedy. It's absolute genious, and it really scares me. In other words...friggen' awesome.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
This definetly scores high on the creepometer. Especially the ending. It's sounds like Kairi is going insane. That or all the villains from the past are using her to cross time and space and torment the ones who killed them.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
This style works for you; I get how utterly fractured Kairi's worldview is. She is more than a little mad but keeps protecting her boys anyhow.
Rexnos chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
"Vaguely creepy?" Eh-he... Right... This one just about made my skin crawl... It's like you suddenly took KH and tacked an M rating onto it. Goofy suddenly has a broadsword instead of a shield, the keyblade has sharper teeth and Donald consumes people's souls with his magic...

Or perhaps that's just my twisted fantasy...

In any case, your writing is excellent, if disturbing. Still, that was what you're aiming for, so there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. Perhaps they're in character, perhaps not. I haven't finished the game yet, so I don't really know. Good stuff anyway.

Koki-chan chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
I sat down and thought about this story before I composed this review. I tis all so true. You ... I can not even explain it, you wrote what Sora, Kairi, Riku, you wrote what any normal teenager would feel. You added a sense of realism to the characters. I have quite an infatuation with horror. It is hard for me to find horror stories I like, because they just do not always have that ... that unexplainable element. This, however ... I could feel the tightening in my chest, I could almost feel the blood on my hands, in my hair, on may face ... -shivers- Magnificent. Those last two line, I absolutely adore:

She blocks his view

(boys will be boys)
Kaiora93 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Wow, that was pretty cool, diffent I'll tell ya that! Good job anyway!
Nefertieh chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
You've failed to make this 'vaguely' creepy.

It's downright explicit.

Yet, the beauty still shows through. ;_;

Great job. Probably the best horror fiction I've ever read.
Silver-WindScar chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Hey, if you were aiming for creepy, then you hit the nail on the head! With a big-frikkin-hammer! Drove the tip of the nail, the point, all the way into the heart of what you were trying to achieve! Um...I'm getting dramatic again, aren't I? Funny, I hate drama, but I'm a dramatically funny person. Anywho, this story is awesome, and I love the thing at the end: 'She blocks his view.' That was funny, whether it was meant to be or not, I don't know, but it was. XD
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »