Reviews for Steel Soul
SilveredFoxeh chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
aww I really liked the way you presented this. It's rare to see a nice balance, (and people remembering Shinta and who he was) alot of people tend to just convert him to the Kenshin that is in the present of the series, but I still think that it's part of that core of what makes him the complex charecter he is. Very well done, and nice to read!
Mentally Unstable User chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Adorable.
independence chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
That was very abstact but i like it. thankyou!
Konotsu chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
This was really creative...i like it.
Hasso chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Love steel soul & how you put Battousai persona & Shinta’s persona as separate entries in one person. These separate entities leave imprint in Kenshin psychological mind it like multiple personality disorder. One Innocent other a demon forces to make hard choice & live with it. Such a tragedy for kenshin but it was his choice & his stupidity using murder as a way to help people. I feel so bad for him
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Kenshin's soul is such a dichotomy. One part of him is still the little boy Shinta and the other is this viscious killer. I think the sweet little boy is his true nature and the killer is what was created to keep him from going insane in the war. He should've listened to his shishou, but oh well.
Aster Arsenal chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
I never thought of the relationship between Kenshin's alteregos like that. Nice job:)