Reviews for The Prodigal
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
I have no words, it's that wonderful!
S chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Amazing story! I love the angst and also happy endings! I loved it :)
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Oh... What was that? How could anything be so sad and so hopeful and so beautiful in one story? Thank you for that. I have only fairly recently got into george/luna but... They are so beautiful together. And everyone was amazing. Especially Hermione, actually, she was really IC. Well done :')
Dherea chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This actually made me get teary. It was so sad, yet, it is a story of renewed hope and healing. Such a great story - thankyou for sharing.
badcock chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
This made me cry so hard, but it was beautifully written. I red the prequel and I loved that too. You write amazin stories and I can't wait to read the rest.
The Good Girl chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
utter brilliance. magnificent.
SamuraiLordzAndGoddesses777 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
HOMG!

This. Story. Was. BLOODY FANTASTIC~!

Made me tear up at some points (the movies with the Fred&George parts dun hurt much either _-) especially when I was rememberin' the cheerful an' happy times where F&G were concerned...

The descriptions were wonderful!

I am guna SO SAD when the final an' 7th installment of the movie comes out - but only IF the Director's done the scenes really well!

Cheers fer the story!

Satsuki signin' off!~
Wayward Victorian Girl chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Brilliant! Nice job with writing Luna, I think it was spot on. :)
Starkiller chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
This really was an exceptional one shot! The dialogue and character interaction was just perfect, and I can't tell you how much I love your portrayal of George. I'm in extreme envy of your talent haha! xx
Aiwendil1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Hey!

Touching and heart-wrenching at times, you had me crying. Nevertheless, it was beautifully written and although I'd liked to kick George for being so stupid and leaving everyone alone, I can understand his motives and the fact that he felt sorry for the way he treated Luna made perfectly sense.

Thanks a lot,

ai
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Oh, that truly saddened my heart. A dead Molly Weasley... No way, that woman is indestructable. But it was still a very touching piece of work.

Love,

your adoring fan
Jac Danvers chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
One of the best HP stories I've read, with a pairing I'm quite fond of. Excellent job!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Well done! I loved it!
Impressed chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I want to have your e-babies. This was FANTASTIC.
Blue-eyesMoon-eyes chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
This was absolutely positively wonderfully beautiful. I don't think I have ever loved a piece of fanfiction the way I love this one. Hurray! Please please please PLEASE write more GeorgeLuna fics. I'll be the happiest person ever.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »