Reviews for Homecoming, an 'Off The Grid' AddOn
VampirateLycan chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Liked it, especially the hat. In my reality, thy are also a couple at this point. hehe :)

'A girl can hope'
LuSo chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Aww i love this story, it's very real, you know what i mean? I can imagine this happening when they get their short little private moment together in their hectic lives, it really helps you envisage an established relationship between them at this point. Thankyou :) Very happy reader
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Loved this story. They are SO very good together and they love each other so much. You have great insight into our favorite couple.
RepliCartertje chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Hey Jenn...I adored this fic...you really capture the emotions very good. I really could see Sam and Jack in this...I loved it that Jack gave something to value for him to Sam...that shows how much he loves Sam...and he really wants her to be safe...cause he cares for him...
Ann-sgcfan chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Wonderful fic! Great characterization! That is a scene I would have like to see. :D Thanks for posting!
Lesleyp chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Well, you know I loved it!
fictionadict24 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Very romantic, I loved it!
Natters chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
sweet
Redd chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Aw! The hat! It was perfect!
mara-anni chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
This was really good. I think you should continue, maybe do this kind of Sam/Jack add-on for all the eps where Sam's had some close calls. Anyway thanks for the shippy goodness :)
janissima chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Very touching. I enjoyed reading it.
mariasantara chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Don't know why i am so strange today, but i am on the verge to tears.

That was just lovley!
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Yes. That infamous "Mary Poppins" episode. I love this story better! Lovely set up, great Sam and Jack visuals (esp the airport scene) and in-character dialogue. Nice work, great read.
caligate chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Go Jack and Sam! Well done!
Northwestern chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Very sweet! Glad to have another writer!

SamO'Neill from GW