Reviews for Season 8 to 9 Bridge
Evanne.Bo chapter 10 . 1/25/2010
aw you're story is so cute !

too bad you didn't write the dinner part
leiasky chapter 10 . 9/16/2008
Ohh, this is a very realistic view of what could have happened between S8 and 9! And well written, too:)
Lutherian chapter 8 . 8/15/2008
atlantisbabe34 chapter 10 . 4/19/2007
keep going!:D:D:D

btw im atlantis_babe34 on GW:D:D
BrenRenQoI chapter 9 . 1/18/2007
The Lincoln Bedroom! Loved Uncle George's response, and the President's speil is remarkably close to what I'd imagine him to say in response to Sam and Jack nuptials! Great minds think alike! :D
BrenRenQoI chapter 8 . 1/18/2007
What a lovely ceremony! I'm running out of adjectives with which to praise you by! Ack! Loved the way they can't stop flirting, even in the midst of their wedding ceremony! Absolutely and completely perfect Sam and Jack!
BrenRenQoI chapter 7 . 1/18/2007
What a lovely proposal... and the perfect acceptance scene, too. I just gotta say again, I love your style!
BrenRenQoI chapter 6 . 1/18/2007
What a beautiful and loving tribut to Jacob Carter! Wonderful funeral (feels wrong to be saying that somehow!) and a very touching moment for Sam afterwards.
BrenRenQoI chapter 5 . 1/18/2007
Cassie was just perfect! Clueless Daniel was great, and allknowing Teal'c had me laughing my ass off! Loving every word of this story!
BrenRenQoI chapter 4 . 1/18/2007
I really like the way you portrayed Mark here. He's a very loving, understanding and mature man, just what you'd expect from a Carter! And of course, I love Jack's 'intentions'... I could never imagine them waiting long for that step, considering how long they've already put their relationship on hold!
BrenRenQoI chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
Lovely, and so easy to 'hear' their voices as I read. Loving the gradual but natural shift in their relationship!
BrenRenQoI chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
Perfect! "Jack’s only personal memories of the briefing before Daniel showed up consisted entirely of Samantha Carter’s smile."

So very Jack! I can see and hear this playing out in my head as though remembering a favorite episode. Loving every moment!
BrenRenQoI chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Now why couldn't we get *that* scene in threads? Would have made the episode truly perfect.
BrenRenQoI chapter 10 . 12/22/2006
Very good... spent all morning enjoying this romp! I almost forgot how much fun *reading* Sam and Jack can be, I've been so busy writing for so long... they are just so much fun to play with! Great funeral, awesome wedding, and I love the natural affection between them that you portrayed! Thanks for sharing this lovely story!
gategirl13 chapter 10 . 11/12/2006
LOL. no, don't supose they would get much sleep ;)

loved it! glad they've got things all settled. really enjoyed it!

looking forward to more!