Reviews for Season 8 to 9 Bridge
Loethaelis chapter 5 . 10/7/2006
Sqe! Please write more!
froggy0319 chapter 5 . 10/7/2006
Nothing gets by Teal'c does it ;) Always knew he would catch on faster than Daniel. Another update that was truly enjoyed and would of course love to read more :)
caligate chapter 5 . 10/7/2006
Excellent chapter!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 4 . 10/1/2006
Good story.
stusue chapter 4 . 10/1/2006
Aw ... that was great. I love the way that, even though both Sam and Jack know that Sam doesn't need Jack's help, Sam simply lets him help with a smile, thus both showing each other how much they truly love and care about each other. I'm also really glad that, whilst looking out for his sister, Mark seems to put Sam's happiness first. I'm just left with one question ... what happens next?
gategirl13 chapter 4 . 9/30/2006
omg, those chapters were beautiful! i lovedd em so sweet. please more soon! i love it!

going to read them again :P.
froggy0319 chapter 4 . 9/30/2006
Simply loving each and every update and I am glad Jack has approval from Mark :)
froggy0319 chapter 3 . 9/30/2006
This change, definitely is not bad and has me always smiling :)
fictionadict24 chapter 4 . 9/30/2006
Leilina chapter 4 . 9/30/2006
Yeah! ;-) I like the fact that Mark is being reasonable. I can't wait for more.
nogigglingmajor chapter 4 . 9/30/2006
Love it! want more!
xkawaiix chapter 4 . 9/30/2006
*glee* Awesome chapter! I love that mental image of Sam with kids. D Update again soon! XD
StarSplit144 chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
That's sweet. I wish this had been in the episode, but I guess it was already an extended episode, so they couldn't add in much more. But still. If they had put this in, we wouldn't be still waiting for confirmation.
Natters chapter 2 . 9/25/2006