Reviews for Sacred
Vivss chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
Great chapter!

Is Sebastian really dead? I think so, but I so wish he'd come back! You write them together so well!

Please update your CI fics! I really enjoyed both. Besides there'are so few CI fics. I do hope you haven't given up this story yet.
Vivss chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Hey great chapter! I love how you write Kathryn so well!
gredior chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
nice
undernourishedegos chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
This stuff you have going on here is pretty tight...

You have an amazing writing style, and you're really, really good at portraying characters as the way they are. I can just imagine Kathryn thinking all of this.

Keep up the good work! :P
SalvaVeritate chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
Brilliantly written as always. As for us thinking alike, isn't that flattering? I really like your works, update more if you can. :D
valmontmerteuil chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
I liked this chapter more than I'd be inclined to admit. I can't really tell you why I'm disinclined to admit it... I just am.

But I'm going to anyway. I -loved- this chapter. At first, I thought it was going to be slightly rocky. It was. But in a completely perfect way. If that makes sense. It's coming close to bringing back the spastic me that used to leave reviews along the lines of "OMYGOD! I loved this so, so, so, so, so, so much. You have NO IDEA. *insert 20 or so quotes from the chapter*" But I'm not going to do that. You'll just have to be content with the knowledge that you almost got me there.

"I wasn’t trying to die.

I just forgot to breathe."

"Teach me to breathe again, Sebastian…"

"“I was your only shot at surviving and you didn’t take it.”

“You tried to kill me.”

“Only so I could save you.”"

Okay, so I did add quotes. But it wasn't 20... just 3. And only because they were too... ** to not put.

Katie
Crazy About Survivor chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
really good i liked that story i loved that movie too.

i just watched it today acually thats why i am wrtting a story for it too. well please check out my series of stories maybe they will interest you like i did for ur stories

bye for now: buffy's best fan
Katie chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
Wow. I can't believe I forgot to review this chapter. Well... I read it a long time ago and just reread it. It has the perfect blend of humor and honesty.

I know there are other quotes I have saved to my computer from when I read this before but I'm not going to put them here. Partially because I'm too lazy to find them but mostly because I like making impressions and I always think leaving one quote hits harder than leaving a ton.

"You have me. You don’t need anyone else."
lilly chapter 2 . 11/20/2006
SO sad, PERFECTLY written, so in character for both of them, LOVE IT
xColorMeBeautifulx chapter 2 . 10/13/2006
I didn't know there was going to be a chapter 2! But don't get me wrong I am so glad there is. I love how you had the diary entries( that was so smart to put it that way.)and it was very funny. So is there going to be a chapter 3? I hope so
SalvaVeritate chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Hm I don't know what happened but I did review for your previous story and perhaps there was just some glitch and it didn't show. Boo. ;-( Anyway, in case I haven't mentioned how much I adore your writing style, I guess I'm mentioning it now. I do. It's just really a nice surprise to realize that you've written three fics already. Those plot bunnies are actually popping up quickly in your head. I envy you. All of which were well written, by the way. Oh well. In case that stupid glitch failed to let you read my initial review, here's another Welcome to CI from me.

Keep writing, I enjoy your stories. ;-)
xColorMeBeautifulx chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
What can I say...you made me feel sorry for her,I cried. I really cried when I was reading this. It's like you captured her completely and exposed a side of her that was...

I don't even know. I just know that it was breath takingly Beautiful.
valmontmerteuil chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Haha I definitely have a story going where Kathryn is writing a journal. It sucks and I'm stuck on it but... well I guess I'm just saying that I like the idea and that's obvious because I had the same idea.

Okay. So. This... was good. I don't really have any other words.

"You didn’t just ruin my life by killing my reputation, you didn’t just ruin my life by taking away the one person I could identify with, you had to ruin the image of the one person I held in any type of regard while you were at it."

I love doing this. Putting my favorite quotes from a story into the review. Especially when I don't tell you why I love it so much. Because then I'm just showing you a part of your story. Cause I'm sure you don't remember it.

Anyway. I don't know what I'm talking about. This was sad. I'm waiting for you to write one where Sebastian is alive. That's always fun.

Okay. I think I'm done.

Katie
oneamsoundstage chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
i gotta admit, this was pretty damn good. more than pretty damn good actually.

is there going to be more? is he going to come back from the dead? was that really a wax version of himself like aie? haha i can only hope. i would really hate it if kathryn went paranoid and crazy. she deserves so much more than that state of mind.

write more.