Reviews for Secrets Untold: The Missing Scenes
Signkat chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
OH! I SO Wish this chapter was in the full-out story! I know it slightly contradicts his short answer to Karone & his mother about why he still had his morpher.. but Oh, I'm sure somewhere in there they would have agreed to let Him be the one to break the "true heir" news to Maura! LOVED IT!
Signkat chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
I was starting to wonder how Ashley finally told the others about her kids!
Signkat chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Oh goodie - more little tidbits! It's like finding deleted scenes on your absolutely favorite movie DVD! :-D
AMarieKelley chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
I love it I love it I love it! I totally cannot wait for the next chapter!

Chris and Chyler are so sweet to Danne and she deserves it! Update soon! :D
anyabar1987 chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
this scene was cute.
Johnny chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
w00t, haha i finally get to see Chyler in action when it comes to the mall. Is it just me or is Chyler VERY much like Ashley when it comes to THE MALL. haha thanks Marieke, i really appreciate it. I LOVE IT.
Starlit Purple chapter 5 . 5/20/2007
Aww, sibling bonding, I love it! Chyler and Chris are so sweet to Danne. I love that Chyler gave her the necklace. They definitely tried to make Danne feel right at home, but I don't think it was very hard for her to adjust. :) I'm enjoying The Missing Scenes as much as the story!
rosabelle317 chapter 5 . 5/20/2007
Happy birthday, Johnny!

Aww, cute scene! *giggles* Poor Chris. :P He got dragged around the mall all day. And you just reminded me I need to go shopping. :D

No more missing scenes? *pouts* These are fun. But your oneshots are fun too, so it's okay. Like it lots!
AMarieKelley chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
E! I love it! I cacn't wait for the next chapter! Update soon! :D
Sinerith chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
eh? what is going on here? she isn't married to Andros? or ah i see i see , (stupd review xD) see yoU!
Sinerith chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
wa how i didn't see this fic before! it so exciting ! okay okay this is soo cool ! next review here it comes!
anyabar1987 chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
this was cute. i always wondered about that.
Johnny chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
w00t, yay for Marieke. U no Marieke, next week will be MY birthday and then it'll be MINEs that u'll write. heheh!
rosabelle317 chapter 4 . 5/14/2007
Happy birthday, Dragoneyes50!

Cute story! Glad to see how Elia found out about her stripey cousins. :D

And this "We were, um, talking." *giggles* If that's all they need to do, it's a miracle they don't have an army already. And yeah, I know it's not what you meant, I don't care. :P

Love it!