Reviews for The Firefighter, the Witch and the Closet
Elle Knight chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
Please write more soon. :-) This is excellent!
trecebo chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
I was waiting for the punchline and you nailed it but good! Bwah-ha!
snfan228 chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
Hehe I love this chapter. I love this whole story. It's so unique and interesting and you do an excellent job writing it. I kept checking all day for an update and it finally came when I was out homecoming dress shopping lol. Thanks, it made my day :-) lol keep up the great work!
carocali chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
I really like how you are doing this...calling 'our Dean' the doppelganger. AT least, I assume he's our Dean... hm. Very nice interaction with the boys, and LOVED the Narnia stuff at the end (although I figured that would be coming at some point due to the title!) Cool!

:D

Caroline
Rachelly chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
Hey Silver,

Forgive me, I couldn't stop to write in after chapter 2..I wanted to keep going.

I think you are doing a great job on this piece. I like the alternate universe stuff, the humor of Sammy being bratty, the wording like the play on Narnia, DEan's protectiveness threatening the other Dean if he hurts SAm,...Gosh it is hard to remember it all.

Great job! Keep on writing. I look forward to seeing where you go from here!

RAchelly
Rachelly chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Hey!

Just found this one! Love the start...very interesting...Poor little Sammy! Love the big brother Dean reaction! A doppelganger...yikes!

I'd write more, but I have to read the next chapter...NOW!

RAchelly
teal-lover chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
I'm glad you kept the same title, it was easier to find here than on lj. But this was an awesome chapter, and I just love how protective both dean's are. and sam, he's just going to piss his big brother off in any reality huh:)

can i look forward to another one again soon?
RosietheMoogle chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
Oh, this is just freakin' awesome! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! PLease update soon!
Rhesa chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
Really liking this story. Please update soon
beyondtired chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
I'm trying to figure out if I like this Dean or not. Granted, he feels guilty for it, but he is still terrorizing Sam. Good for Sam the way he didn't just sit and take it. Yep, I'm looking forward to chapter 3.
Evergreene chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
There's no need to be nervous at all. That was another excellent chapter! I'm really enjoying this story, both the wonderful way it's written and the originality of the plot. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Liana-chan chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
Gah! “Head straight past the spaghetti sauce then take a left at Narnia?” That was absolutely brilliant! I love how both Deans looked at him, totally clueless.

Can't wait to read the next part and find out what the hell is going on.
amy jonas chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
This is facinating. Yteuly facinating. I love the idea of Dean going to some alternate universe and meeting up with AU self and Sam.

Since I sped read through the chapters I have to comment on all three here. I'm worried. What is in Beavers cave and Dean's comment about all the versions of Sam being a pain in the ass. Just how many AU verses has Dean visited? what is he trying to find? And where is canon-Sam?

I'm worried and intrigued and can't wait for thenext chapter.

By the way, watch your spelling. You have a few words spelled write but they are wrong. Also, you have Dean written as Dead one or twice.

Otherwise, rock on...

Amy
Phx chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
I like how you label the chapters so we don't get confused on whose perspective the chapter is through. I love both the Deans - hey maybe between the TWO of them, they can keep Sammy out of trouble, lol!

Which brings me to the next wondering - where is demon hunter Dean's, Sammy? And does him not being there have anything to do with whatever demon hunter Dean was looking for? I can't wait to find out.

Phx
RosietheMoogle chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
WHAT! I KNEW it was an AU! Like the life they coulda had had their mother not died, right? My question is how the HELL Demon hunter Dean got into Apple Pie Dean's life! And do you have to be such a bastard, DHDean? (DemonHunterDean). Okay, he's not your brother, but scaring the hell outta him? Oh, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This story is AWESOME!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »