Reviews for The Firefighter, the Witch and the Closet
Adluna chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
Whoa. This is really interesting and unexpected. I really like it, there isn't really a 'bad guy' and I don't know whose side I'm on. I can't wait to read the next part. :P
trecebo chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
Interesting. No clue as to the back story but I am following quite well, keeping an open mind...
SentinelBunny chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
Don't know who I feel more sorry for, Sam, who's probably confused as hell and on apparently a freaky road trip with non-fireman-Dean, or Dean, who is having to deal with confused Sammy who locked him out of the Impala (Which I find extremely amusing), or Fireman-Dean who is confused and worried stranded at the fire house fretting over Sammy.

Anyways wonderful job, I can't wait to see were you're going with this. Please update soon! TTFN!
SentinelBunny chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Wonderful start, very intriguing and refreshingly original! Wonder what the other (canon Dean? Maybe?) is doing in fireman Deans universe?
Phx chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
Ooh I like the start of this story. very intersting and leaves you with a million questions!

Update soon!

carocali chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
This is really interesting! I, too, like that Dean chose firefighter - definitely the right path for Dean.

So what is in Beaver Caves? the path to the alternate universe? Can't wait to find out!

calcium77 chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
Interesting idea. I like what you have done so far.
Liz Bach chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Holy crap! What an intriguing beginning. I'm really interested to see where this goes and what's going on...

AuthoressCrest chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
Poor non-au(?) Dean he cant seem to catch a break. Though I love how you write Firefighter!Dean and Normal!Sam, it's nice to know that even not growing up as hunters they still stayed clsoe and share plenty of the same traits as the canon versions did. Very good job! Now update soon, k? *Bribes* I've got candy!
Evergreene chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
Curiouser and curiouser! Loved the bit:

“Pain in the ass,” Dean muttered darkly, bending down to get a better look at the Impala’s back tires. “No matter where I go, or what version of him I run into he is always one huge pain in the ass.” LOL!

This story is definately getting very interesting. Can't wait for the next update!
Jame K chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
so I basically love this - it's so fresh and original - and I can't wait until the next chapter!
RosietheMoogle chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
WHAT THE HELL? Is this a shapeshifter or another verison of Dean? His not-so-apple-pie-life-version? And why the HELL is it always Sammy being taken or theartened? Then again, it makes for GREAT Dean-big-brother-protector! stories that are awesome! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTUINE!
Dreema Azaleia Wingblade chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
OH God that was great awesome please update ASAP
pengwin-jibberish chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Well I'm intrigued.
Rhesa chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Great start. I am totally intrigued, can't wait for more!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »