Reviews for The Firefighter, the Witch and the Closet
gollifish chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Oh, something different. Great beginning and very nice job differentiating between the two Deans. Can't wait to see what happens next!

g
friendly chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
cool story. update soon
beyondtired chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Whoa! Interesting!
carocali chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Hm, an interesting start to the story. The apple pie life? It SEEMS like it's Dean (because I think a firefighter would be a good choice for him in another world). Are we in another dimension? Is the doppeldanger the REAL Dean and he is transported. Very intriguing. I"ll be watching...

:D

Caroline
Carikube chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Stunning, intriguing... just... I can't wait to read where this goes. But first up, your writing is pure magic! I had no choice at all but to keep reading from the very first sentence. But... gosh, I'm intrigued. I could say confused... but it's not confusing, it's clear what has happened except I don't understand why! I have theories and I won't share a single one of them because I expect to be wrong and I don't want to mess anyone else up.

Can I just say that your characterisations of the boys is picture perfect. Their relationship, though clearly they aren't hunters, is exactly as I know and love them. That teasing banter, the depth of love for each other. Oh gosh... I can't wait to read more!
Evergreene chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Very interesting! Can't wait for the next chapter!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5