Reviews for I Wish
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Dude, I love your other fan fics, but this is just beyond depressing. Style is suposed to be a mutual thing.
hootpoop12 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
youre really good at this angst thing you know? ;-; this is so depressing...!
Hamster Fan chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Wow that was...different than most stories.
Labyrinth1n3 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
This is so creative! I loved reading this, it's a totally different spin on the whole Stan/Kyle thing... much love!
I 3 Kyle Broflovski chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
I'm really moved. And I know that I write reviews for stories that were published like 10 years ago but when I read a story like this... I just want to review it. Kyle would actually sacrifice his happiness for Stan... its so heartwarming yet it's so sad... T_T
Kfuzz chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
this is a very good story...i feel so bad for stan...you sould write a other chapter thats stans prov!
IvoryWhiskers chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
I found your FF account fromdA when you commente don a pic and...WOW

This was...wow

Beautiful and so sad )

In a way it's quite ncie to see a fic where Kyle rejects Stan (UYm..of sorts anyway ;;) It's different :)

And whats even more different is that he pretends! I love it :)
Genis Aurion chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
aw. I love it.
Mizuki Perry chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Jesus titty fucking Christ dude!

umm.. how many ways can one say awesome...

Great approach, great story, great characters, I loved it man! keep writing!
Hinata Inuzuka xx chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
This sounds really interesting! Keep writing, PLEASE!
Kiero chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Oh... that's so emotional. I don't know wether to be angry or sad at Kyle...poor Stan! Good job, I liked it! Faving it!
Fermata chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Now I have to go read something happy. In a strange way, it felt good to see something so sad and depressing, if that makes sense. I've been so burnt out on angst lately that I've stopped reading about it.

I feel really sorry for Kyle :( To be in a relationship where he doesn't want to be. But he can't break Stan's heart.

What a tangled web love weaves :)
Rakal chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Geez, that was really good. Totally depressing, but... So beautifully written in a way that just, it fits it so well and screws together perfectly.

The whole backstory and how you got things rolling was nicely done, and I really liked that. It was believable and realistic.

The incredibly loyalty on Kyle's part is both adorable and depressing. It's totally sweet of him, but the whole thing that's just totally screwing him over. It's just so... sad.

I can't really think of anything else to say without continuing to ramble on, so I'll leave it off by once again saying that it's beautifully written. Totally wonderful.
Brat-Child3 chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
That... is really ouch.

Honestly, I don't even know if I could find the words to express what I'm feeling right now. That was -depressing- in a... GOOD way. Does that make any sense?

Kyle loves Stan -SO- much that he's willing to give up his own happiness for him. And at the same time, he -doesn't- love him, and that's what is so hard for him.

Remarkable.

It's such a puzzle, and yet so simple. He could have stopped Stan that first night, not kissed him back, but hugged him, and said he was their for him. Amazing how one little action can change your life forever, and this demonstrated that perfectly. At the same time, that's an awful thing for him to fake. Stan thinks they have this great relationship and Kyle is basically dreading every second with him. And, thinking about other people in bed. To me, that's a very low, backstabbing thing to do. My feelings are mixed for Kyle, but I think at the end it mostly comes down to pity.

How extrodinary.
Cszemis chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Once again breathtakingly brilliant my dear friend. The perfect length for the subject and perfect descriptions of feelings, emotions and mannerisms. You not only hit the nail on the head, you drove it all of the way home much to my sadness as I could feel Kyle's pain very strongly.

I can understand how that can feel sometimes. There are sometimes in my life where I realise that I'm only putting on a facade because I care too much for someone else to tell them the truth. And poor Kyle is stuck in a situation where he cares for Stan but not romantically while our favourite kid in the red poofball hat has fallen head over heels. Your different stages are also very believable as people can become overly clingy after a loss and it's very believable that Stan percieves Kyle as more than a comforting friend but as a romantic interest. Kyle however does bring it on himself which is really sad but as other reviewers have said it just shows how loyal he is to his best friend.

The piece fair stirred me this morning when I read it at Uni and I only wish I had the time to review it then as I was little more "AH!" and "Aw poor Kyle." Now I'm more a little of the "God damn girl! What marvellous talent!" and I'm not sure what you might prefer lol.

Anyway brilliant. Wish I had known you were working on this you sneaky thing!

Claire xx