Reviews for Insideout and upside down
NicoleR85 chapter 35 . 2/13/2015
I loved your story. I can't wait to read the sequel.
Netchka chapter 35 . 8/4/2014
Love the story. Mac and Randi make a great couple. Can't wait for the wedding bells.
DreamerChild88 chapter 35 . 8/9/2012
I started reading 'Happily Ever Oops' and when I discovered it was the sequel to this story I decided to read this story first. I'm glad I did. It was a great story. Now I'm off to read 'Happily Ever Oops'
Stampiej chapter 35 . 12/29/2010
great story! It's nice to see Mac more relaxed and the OC is something totally different.

Great job!
Destiny Margera chapter 35 . 9/3/2010
Awww that was such a sweet ending. Any hopes for a sequel in the future?
ilikegoo chapter 35 . 5/26/2007
i really like this story! i think it would be cool if you wrote a sequel.
Mishelle20 chapter 35 . 3/8/2007
I just got caught up with this and I am loving where it's goin, cna't wait to read more.
Ace Von S chapter 35 . 3/3/2007
Like Randi said...if you are going to scare me like that ever again...will you give me a warning of somekind.

Great chapter or chapters as I read 34 and 35.
Dian chapter 35 . 3/3/2007
this was really a wounderful story just sad that you do not write the wedding chapter. thanks for your wounderful work
Ace Von S chapter 33 . 3/1/2007
I definitely hope that they are serious-ly in love ;)
Dian chapter 33 . 3/1/2007
Wounderful story i like it very much and i am sad that you are going to end it- is there a chance of a sequel. thanks for your work
Ace Von S chapter 32 . 2/23/2007
I don't think this was just a building-block chaper. This was really a good chapter. *dreamt sigh* I wish I had the clotes Randi has... and the body to wear them.
Mishelle20 chapter 32 . 2/23/2007
Awesome update, it's great everything is going good for everyone.
Ace Von S chapter 31 . 2/20/2007
Oh Fabio was absolutely adorable.

And this chapter really was worth the wait.
Ace Von S chapter 30 . 2/19/2007
I am glad that you updated this again. *she said and clapped her little hairy hands* :D
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »