Reviews for Closure
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Really liked this. It seemed very real, like it could actually be a scene in the show. :)
meimei42 chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
This short piece was excellently written and very in character.
GeneticallyEnhanced1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
I loved this! Very in character dialogue. I could definitely imagine the conversation in the series. The best part was when Veronica 'thought about' going to the funeral. :p Gotta love that V sarcasm!
snow1685 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
nice. well written, very true to the characters. will there be more?
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Interesting. Cute Logan/Veronica moments, but like Veronica, I don't feel this story had much closure.
Brianne chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Really, really, really good. I cannot wait to read more. I'm just going to keep checking back to see if you updated! I loved your dialogue and Veronica's and Logan's interaction. Very true to the characters. And I LOVE that they're together. Like I said, can't wait to read more! Update ASAP please!
SatisfactoryInfluence chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
For your first time this was amazing. I can't wait to see more stories by you!

] Keep it up.
LoVer159 chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Hey and welcome to the world of Veronica Mars! We all live in it, only some just dont notice. lol. So, for a first timer this is really well done. Logan and Veronica are pretty spot on with their thoughts and actions in this story. Although I havent really made up my mind on the new season, I hope there is something like this somewhere in there. I hope RT doesnt just throw away all of vm's issues like he so faithfully usually does. lol. Great job!